Obligatory i'm back post

A safe place for closed application.
Graev
(Vaerg)
Raven
Character name: Vaerg

Obligatory i'm back post

Post by Graev » 09 May 2018, 10:59

Hey champs, didn't know where to put this post but figured i might as well do it in the recruitment forum.

After a long hiatus, i'm slowly getting back into WOW for the next expansion that is on the horizon. It took me an absolute minute to remember Raven council i was with for a few years back in 2014 so that would have been mop and wod so i decided to make this post to announce my return to azeroth.
i have a recruitment post here on the forum from back in the days if the name graev doesn't ring any bells.

sorry if this post is not according to recruitement template. I was wondering if i'm welcome to join back in the guild as i'm gonna move a character to Defias alliance if you decide i'm still welcome to join the ranks as a social player.
if you want me to apply again i'm willing to do so.

but jimmble, i might not pick gnome this time around for my lock lol.

cheers, let me know what i should do to get back in guild. Really liked my time with you guys and hope you are still welcoming as ever.

biybiye

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Obligatory i'm back post

Post by Jimmble » 09 May 2018, 11:35

Helloes!

Your avatar is showing horde things. Is it broken? Maybe should fix it with my http://www.wowhead.com/spell=7430/arclight-spanner

Graev
(Vaerg)
Raven

Post by Graev » 09 May 2018, 11:52

I am still in the process of betraying horde. My betrayal should be complete in like an hour granted raven council accepts my return. Jimmble should i just whisper someone online? My name Graev is taken already so it will be Vaerg cause why not.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 09 May 2018, 12:00

OKEY!

But bring me a souvenir from Orcrimmar!

Graev
(Vaerg)
Raven

Post by Graev » 09 May 2018, 12:11

I did bring something for the council. the name will be graev i changed the toon that had the name. see you soon.

G