Social Application | Feralheart - Resto Druid

A safe place for closed application.
Feralheart
Hatchling
Character name: Feralheart

Social Application | Feralheart - Resto Druid

Post by Feralheart » 24 Apr 2018, 13:36

Who is your character?
Feralheart - DefiasBrotherhood. Night Elf Druid, Resto & Moonkin. This is actually the first character I ever created in WoW, way back in those halcyon days of 2005 when I rushed out to pick up a box from HMV, the day after my 17th birthday. The game fascinated me as I stumbled through Teldrassil with my 56k modem, and 13 years later I'm still stumbling around, albeit with a slightly better internet connection.

Who are you?
I'm Mike, 29 years old and from London. I'm usually a Graphic Designer, but have had to take some time off from work recently due to ill health. Thankfully I'm on the mend, but have found myself with slightly more time in-game as of late. It is therefore my wish to spend this time with you lovely people!

Activity
Aside from hanging around Blackrock Mountain and moaning about how they don't make them like they used to, I do most things. I heal PUG raids, dungeons and BG's, and love any open-world content there ever is. I'd quite welcome the opportunity to explore more mythic+ as I sadly haven't done much of it this expansion.

Guild history
I've been guild-less for a long time now. Myself and some R/L friends had a private guild for quite a while, but I haven't actively raided or been part of a main guild since Wrath I suppose. I'm looking to change this, as being part of a friendly and active community would really boost my enjoyment of the game. I did actually manage to persuade my partner to join the game in an attempt to have someone to do things with, but it turns out all she does is run around and collect battle pets... :roll:

References
I've been aware of the guild for quite a while, and your established roots on the server are a big reason for my wish to join. Upon finding your website and doing a bit more research, the guild feels like a perfect match to be honest and I absolutely crave a mature and welcoming atmosphere. I haven't wanted to rush-in and jump into any old guild, hence why I've been guildess(/lonely) for so long.

About you
As I've said previously, I've been playing the game for a long time now so know my stuff a bit, I've just been really lacking the social interaction that is at the core of the game recently. Whilst I raided at times during Vanilla/TBC, I've been actively casual for the majority of my WoW life, and I don't really see that changing. However, I do keep my ilvl and knowledge up to date, so am most definitely the sort of person who will jump in and help out when your usual healer can't make raid night as they have to make an impromptu trip to A&E after their child has stuck a grape up their nose (true story). Or for when you want to do M+ or give RBG's/arena a try, I will be there with bells on. And with BFA on the horizon, it would be great to get to experience everything the expansion has to offer with a group of like-minded people.

Oh, and if your favourite game of all time isn't FF7, then you're wrong.

Gnomes
#justice4gnomeregan

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social Application | Feralheart - Resto Druid

Post by Jimmble » 24 Apr 2018, 13:40

Ooooh... chikkin?

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 24 Apr 2018, 17:00

What a nice application 8)!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 24 Apr 2018, 20:23

Your application has been accepted. Please poke an officer for guild invite.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 25 Apr 2018, 21:34

<recruited>