A safe place for closed application.
Pow3rslave
(Marksus)
Raven
Character name: Marksus

[RG2] Marksus - 110 Assasination Rogue

Post by Pow3rslave » 01 Jan 2018, 19:44

Who is your character?
My character is Marksus the Assasination rogue. He has hobbies such as (but not limited to); stabbing, drinking pots & flasks and eating various foods.
Armory & WoWProgress

Who are you?
I'm Ulf, a 35 year old male. Original from denmark but for the last 5-6 years residing in the Netherlands.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG2

Experience
BC - WoD
Started playing mid BC and have done most raids between BC and WoD (Except MoP, I didn't do any MoP content.) in various sizes, shapes and dificulties. I honestly don't know which kills was heroic/hardmode and within which tiers they were cleared.

WoD:
Started WoD in a very casual guild and didn't get many raids done. Later in the expansion I started my new rogue on Defias. Here I got Archie on HC before 7.0.
Legion:
Started the expansion with Prime RG2 and got "Ahead of the curve" for every raid (KJ with Raven Council:). Also did a few mythic kills in EN and NH.
I have absolutely no experience with Antorus besides Raidfinder.

Raid Role
My role is mainly DPS with focus on ST. I can also AOE but unless I have luck with my poison there is not much to see there.
I usually run trough logs after raids and test potential upgrades with simcraft. Also when my wife begins complaining that I fail at something I know it's probably time to look into it.
Other than that I'm on Ravenholt (rogue) discord and use different sites to aquire information.

Your Spec
My Assasination artifact level is 73.
I usually start from stealth with a Garrote followed by Toxic Blade and Mutilate. Finish with Rupture and build up again with Mutilate and Kingsbane. From here it's pretty much about keeping Garrote and Rupture up as much as possible while spamming Envenom as often as possible.
Other than that I believe my build is pretty standard for a Assasination Rogue.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Very simple, I have no viable alts of offspecs. I am considering to start gearing up for Sublety sometime soon, but never really got much further than that.

Communication
I have a mic and will speak if I have to. Other than that I'm a quiet person and will probably not say alot unless poked.

Combat Logs
Most recent combat logs is probably from doing a few ToS runs with you all. That being said, I only did ToS HC comepletely 2 times.

Your UI
I use ELVui with DBM, Recount, WeakAuras and Exorsus

Guild History
Eonar:
Been in numerous guilds over the years. Left them for various reasons.
Defias Brotherhood:
made a new character on DB when my wife joined Prime. After 1½ or so year in Prime I decided to quit their RG2 due to a change in raid officers. Slowly Prime felt less and less like a home and when Chey suggested I switched over to Raven Council I was not too hard to convince.

Raid availability
Unfortunately I have evening shift every three weeks and would have to miss both raids. That would give me at the very best 80% attendance.

References
Well Cheyenneh, although she might look with colored glasses. (she is really quite hard on me though)

Nikki
(Kerrigwen)
Dark Raven
Character name: Kerrigwen

Re: [RG2] Marksus - 110 Assasination Rogue

Post by Nikki » 01 Jan 2018, 19:45

About time i'd say!

Give us some time to deliberate on your application.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”