[Social] Faoil, 110 Rogue

A safe place for closed application.
Faoil
Raven
Character name: Faoil

[Social] Faoil, 110 Rogue

Post by Faoil » 23 Dec 2017, 22:56

Who is your character?
My character is a level 110 human outlaw rogue called Faoil, pronounced Foil (sort of), it's Irish Gaelic for 'Wolfhound'.

Who are you?
My real name is Josh, I'm 26 (tomorrow) and live in North Yorkshire, UK.

Activity
I like to a wide range of things in WoW. like raiding and RBGs, but I don't have a lot of time for either at the moment. So the majority of my time in WoW is spent doing world quests, achievement hunting and making gold on the auction house. I currently have around two and a half million, all made on one character, with no alts.

Guild history
I was recently in Bloody Vikings on the same realm, but left as I did not find the guild socially engaging enough for me.

References
I have been on the server for a number of years, so have seen your guild members around. I chose this guild because I like the name and it seemed to be busy enough for me.

About you
I have been playing the guild from an early age. From what I remember, but I'm not entirely certain, I have been playing since late vanilla/early BC. I played a warrior from then all the way up to the end if Cata (missing all but the very end of MoP because I was at uni), I switched to rogue after playing Skyrim and realising my true nature, as a back stabbing, swindling, no good rouge.

I like a laugh and a joke and the majority of my discord in guild chat or on discord/ts/etc will be spent cracking wise.

Gnomes
Gnomes are fine by me, my rogue used to be one before the post-uni WoW revival.

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: [Social] Faoil, 110 Rogue

Post by Cecîl » 24 Dec 2017, 06:16

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 26 Dec 2017, 18:32

Your application has been approved, you can poke an officer for a ginvite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 30 Dec 2017, 12:40

<recruited>