A safe place for closed application.
Hama
(Hamayumi)
Hatchling
Character name: Hamayumi

[RG2] Hamayumi - Level 110 MM Hunter

Post by Hama » 19 Nov 2017, 22:15

Who is your character?
[Hamayumi, Hunter, MM, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... d/hamayumi, https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... d/Hamayumi]

Who are you?
[Enver Ozden UCUNCUOGLU, age 50 , Turkey]

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
[RG2]

Experience
[I have been playing almost from the beginning of WOW. At first I raided / leaded raids in 40-men raids through ZG, MC and BWL. Leaded my own rp / raiding guild (Groove of Eternal Balance). Later I quit for a while and returned to raid together with The Tempered Sun in LK content. After Pandaria I quit again and now restarted to play. Since LFG is full of either total dumbasses who wipe on trash or jackasses who lack of patience and courtesy, I had been lookng for a nice guild. ]

Raid Role
[I'm a damage dealer. Although I used to read a lot about raid tacts in the past as a habit from raid leading, with the invention of LFR system that turned absolote unless someone raid in a guild imo. I usually read about my class mechanics from web sites such as icy-veins.com. For the time being, my performance in average since it doesn't matter either I use gems, enchants etc in LFR. Also, my gear changes a lot during progress thus making gemming and enchanting an unnecessary expense. However, raiding together with a regular group is something different which someone must take more responsibility. Regarding expenses, I'm pretty good at making gold, so it's not a big deal to pay for stuff and repairs.]

Your Spec
[MM artifact level is 70 and BM artifact level is 68. Regarding boss fights, unless otherwise is required rotation opens with Windburst followed by Trueshot and other CDs. My aim is to fit as many Aimed Shots as possible in a given Vulnerable window and get Vulnerable up as much as possible. Gearwise, I aim to get Windstalker set as a priority.]

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[I can switch to BM without mush trouble, alhough I'll need some re-work for SV. I have Retri Pala and a Rogue at level 110. I also have Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Druid and Shaman alts. They'll need some work to be used in raids though. I'll level them at 110 one after another in case if game content and class priorities changes.]

Communication
[I can chat without any issue. I like to use forums to see what fellas do. But I don't share a lot of things. ]

Combat Logs
[https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... d/hamayumi]

Your UI
[Actualy I'm accustomed to WOW UI. I don't use ELVUI or anything else. As for addons, I use DBM, Weak auras, Recount, GTFO etc. for raid purposes.]

Guild History
[As I mentioned above, I raided through Vanilla to LK mainly. I stopped playing occasionally just because I was fed up with the content and raiding after a long time. I'm still member of TTS at the moment however the guild is far from it's active days. I was considering to join a active and friendly guild since after some time solo questing and alt leveling becomes boring. Then I saw Fahranya spamming for gold. (uhh.. sorry. That was someone else. errr.. Fahranya, I might be reported you for gold spam but I hope that won't affect my application) Anyway, I had a chat with Fahranya and made my decision to apply.]

Raid availability
[No problem. I can raid in this schedule. Piece of cake. I can even join painful, long, tedious and expensive progress raids.]

References
[Prolly most of my possible references quit game. But my undercover investigation :!: revealed that Karo is in your guild :shock: . You can ask him about me and if he says something bad don't beleive him.]

About you
[I live in Izmir / Turkey. A civil engineer who hates civil engineering. Instead I founded many businesses and from these experiences I'm acting an Entrepreneur Coach and consultant for the time being. I'm very patient (I mean it) person who recognizes his mistakes and bad experiences as his best mentors. We all fall during this life but each fall is an opportunity to grasp a handful of soil from the ground. ]

Miscellaneous
[Nah. That's enough. I told you I don't like to talk too much]

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [RG2] Hamayumi - Level 110 MM Hunter

Post by Fahranya » 19 Nov 2017, 23:00

Thank you for your application. Please give us some time to deliberate.

F

Lupo
(Horlícks)
Dark Raven
tactics
Character name: Horlícks
Specialization: tactics

Post by Lupo » 20 Nov 2017, 08:47

You’re lucky, Karo’s just gone off to sea last weekend to plunder some treasures and pillage some villagers.

He tells me he works on a ship, so knowing Karo’s personality I assumed pirate rather than engineer initially and the image stuck.

Nikki
(Kerrigwen)
Dark Raven
Character name: Kerrigwen

Post by Nikki » 20 Nov 2017, 15:18

Yay a MM hunter! me likes :D
good luck with the application :)
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Hama
(Hamayumi)
Hatchling
Character name: Hamayumi

Post by Hama » 20 Nov 2017, 17:55

Yeah. Karo works on a "boat" and I'm still amazed by the fact, that boat always somehow manages to return to dock. :shock:

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 25 Nov 2017, 11:53

Sorry for the delay (I MIGHT have posted this in our secret thread where we discussed your application FOUR DAYS AGO instead of here) but we'd be interested in offering you a trial. Please contact me via Private Messages or ingame to set it up.

F

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 26 Dec 2017, 18:31

Trial starting, set up for after the holidays.

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 10 Jan 2018, 18:33

<recruited>