ElBramo
(Rhegwyn)
Hatchling
Character name: Rhegwyn

[Social] Rhegwyn - 110 Gnome Mage

Post by ElBramo » 31 Oct 2017, 15:05

Who is your character?
Hi guys
My character’s name is Rhegwyn. He’s a Gnome mage, the very best in his lineage. He’s actually the first character I ever created. He came into existence somewhere around the year 2005. When he was level 50-something I swapped to the Horde side on a different realm and levelled a Resto Shaman. That char became my most played character. With the launch of Legion I boosted Rhegwyn and decided to invest in his progress. You can find some more info here:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... od/rhegwyn
I’m also gearing up a 110 resto/guardian Worgen druid; called Praeto. Still waiting for my first legendary to drop…

Who are you?
In real life my name is Bram. Online I’m known (or unknown) as Praeto. I’m a 29 year old guy who lives in Belgium. I’ve been around since Vanilla, with very high activity during TBC and WoTLK. I used to guild and raid lead during WoTLK. I missed out on Cata and during WoD I got bored real quick.
Legion is a real breather compared to WoD.

Activity
I used to love being idle and chat while fishing. Unfortunately the days in which I can spend every waking second online are over. Now I like immersing myself in the story and gearing up my character.

Guild history
I was in Animosity on Defias Brotherhood. I liked it there, but unfortunately they transferred realms.

References
I don’t like being in an empty guild, so I checked the cross-realm forums and found your forum post among others. Yours appealed the most. So I’d like to apply for a social spot. I’d be very glad to join.
I’m interested in doing farm content (heroic ToS e.g.), aiding out in progress runs if you can’t fill a spot, doing BG’s and mythic+,… I just can’t commit myself to raid 2-3 times a week on fixed dates and hours. I like to play when I can, but there are so many commitments in real life that I can’t add another commitment online, unfortunately. But sporadically, on random moments I’ll still be online for hours.

About you
Oh, hi. I summed some things up already if you scroll up. I don’t have much to add here :)

Gnomes
We’re awesome. We’ll take Gnomeregan back next expansion. I can feel it. Finally we’ll be having another spot in the unravelling of the WoW plot. Gnome power.

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Re: [Social] Rhegwyn - 110 Gnome Mage

Post by Bowick » 31 Oct 2017, 16:03

Hello, and thank you for the nice application!
Give us a little time to review and we'll get back to you ASAP. :)
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 31 Oct 2017, 16:41

Hello, gnome! *waves*

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 31 Oct 2017, 17:16

Your app has been accepted, poke an officer in game whenever you're ready for an invite! :)
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

ElBramo
(Rhegwyn)
Hatchling
Character name: Rhegwyn

Post by ElBramo » 01 Nov 2017, 11:53

*wave back*

Cool guys. Thanks!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment