Character name: Sepiak

(RG2) Sepiak-protection-paladin

Post by Sepiak » 25 Jun 2017, 14:25

Who is your character?
Sepiak-Sporeggar
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... gar/sepiak
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... gar/Sepiak

Who are you?
My name is Lukáš, and im from Slovakia and living in Sereď. Im 22 years old.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I wanna join to RG2 becouse 2 days per week are enough raiding for me.

Experience
I just started pve in Legion i need to say. But i need to say that i played pve before but i wasnt paying on official servers i played primary on privater server pve on twinstar wotlk expansion and pvp on arena tournament wotlk too. I did on that private server twinstar realm first yogg-saron +0, and algalon i know that its not big surprise becouse its private server but i just share my experience. And here on Legion i started before Nighthold was released and then i started raiding and did 9/9 HC, and Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 normal with guild New ID.

Raid Role
Im playing protection paladin, im reading tactics and watching guides on youtube, prefering asmongold. I learning a lot from guides on youtube but now there is not more to know about my class becouse i have fully learned it. Only tactics i need to learn more becouse every guild doing raid differently.

Your Spec
My artifact level is 56, my rotation is judgement, consecration, shield of righteous, blessed hammer and priority is avenger shield, then spamming blessed hammer to refresh cooldown of avenger shield and rotating judgement and shield of righteous becouse of bonus efect of judgement. Im building haste and versatility as priority for fast reacts on bosses.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Off spec is holy right now i started doing pvp as holy but it didnt enjoy me so its not that fun as it supposed to be in draenor. But i wanna join to pve slowly as holy.

Communication
I like communicating with people but my english is not at high level as you can see in grammar but i understand tactics and everything but its harder to speak for me complicated things. I have headset so its not problem :)
Sepiak#2233

Combat Logs
I dont have experience with combat logs so i cant just share link here sorry. I hope its not that big problem.

Your UI
http://imgur.com/a/Zk58n
Im using these binds while i started playing pvp on arena-tournament.

Guild History
New ID was only guild where I joined on legion. I left becouse there were players who dont even try and just doing what they want and not improving themselves. And players dont liked me becouse i had higher priorities in raiding. Then they started talking about me that im tryharding. Of course that im tryharding i always want to do more than others why i shouldnt? This was 1 problem why i left. And The raven council where i wanna join is guild which one is trying to move somewhere and not stay on 1 place all the time. Im looking guild where i improve and together we can reach some higher goals.

Raid availability
It depends when you have raid time. I hope that raid time usually start 18:00+ so then i can join every raid you plan.
But i prefer raids in week.

References
I was searching guild in game and i asked a lot of players from different guilds like Vengeance but they are Swedish, then Prime they didnt asnswer to me and then i asked someone from The raven council and you answered me and linked me your website.

About you
Im studying on college nutrition of people. In my free time im playing wow thats why i making application here :D. And of course im doing in my free time also bicycle, some workout on home. And thats all what i can say about me for now. Becouse im not person who say everything about me in one time.

Miscellaneous
-
Last edited by Sepiak on 25 Jun 2017, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: (RG2) Sepiak-protection-paladin

Post by Jimmble » 25 Jun 2017, 14:58

Aaaaaa! The colors! Aaaaaa!

loshmi
(Shocktherapy)
Raven
Character name: Shocktherapy

Post by loshmi » 25 Jun 2017, 16:54

oh noes, gnome goes blind :)

Sepiak
Character name: Sepiak

Post by Sepiak » 25 Jun 2017, 17:15

Sorry, i hope now gnomes can read it too :)

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 25 Jun 2017, 17:29

Thank you for your application. Please give us some time to deliberate.

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 29 Jun 2017, 00:31

Sorry to inform you, but we are going to decline your app.

We can't find room for another tank in our raid group.