Raiding aplication

A safe place for closed application.
Nyrdalinho

Raiding aplication

Post by Nyrdalinho » 01 Jun 2017, 19:42

Who is your character?
My character name is Nyrdalinho; demon hunter; havoc ; https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... Nyrdalinho
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nyrdalinho

Who are you?
My name is Lazar. I am from Serbia. 27 years old, employed.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I am applying for RG1.

Experience
I started to play WOW janyary 2017. I have expirience with latest raids. EN mythic 4/7, ToV mythic 2/3 , NH mythic 6/10. And LFR,Normal, HC version full cleared.

Raid Role
My current role is core dps for Nostalgic moments guild. I study each encounter before raids to see what can i improve and what can i offer to raid ( imprison, darkness,aoe stuns). I discus with other DH-s what spec is best for each fight and what gear is best (leges etc. )

Your Spec
My main spec is Havoc. I have unlocked 53 traits atm (close to 54). Rotation and gear that i use are mainly ST build with combination of talent First blood and Bloodlet. Rotation : prepot ( mostly potion of prolonged power cause i enjoy that extra aggi), Meta, macro for nemesis and chaos blades and fury of illidary, fellblade, CS,CS, bladedance etc. For some encounters i use legendary shoulders to get the most dps possible if fight allows that. Main stats are Crit and Mastery. Points in vers and haste are bonus. I often use Demonic build for M+ and for some raid bosses (Scorpiron,Ticho because i was assigned for soaking and Spellblade cause of extra mobs so i can basicaly be 90% of time in meta for some good dps). Still need to get trinket from LK that would allow me to be even stronger with ST build (i have Nightbane chest , eye of comand and only need Majordomos dinner bell).

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Tank offspec rarely played. One alt warlock affi, rarely played also (896 ilvl)

Communication
I have mic and i think that comunication is mandatory for every single fight. I often use forums and always up for discusing new builds, gear pieces with my fellow DH-s. My battle tag is nyrdala#2860.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... nyrdalinho

Your UI
http://imgur.com/a/MenVK

Guild History
Resentfull, Nostalgic moments
I want to join TRC because i want to progrres and i want to become better player learning from other people.

Raid availability
Available.

References
Main reff is Haimi. I know him for long time. Feel free to ask him anything about me. Shockterapy , Nisamja.

About you

I am communicative, open minded person with ambition and desire to learn and progress no matter if it is ingame or RL.

loshmi
(Shocktherapy)
Raven
Character name: Shocktherapy

Re: Raiding aplication

Post by loshmi » 01 Jun 2017, 19:47

really pro gamer, allways pushing as hard as possible no matter which game he plays! :)
cheers

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 01 Jun 2017, 22:23

But does he like gnomes?

loshmi
(Shocktherapy)
Raven
Character name: Shocktherapy

Post by loshmi » 01 Jun 2017, 22:25

ye hes biggest gnome lover like ever :)))

Haimi
Raven
Character name: Haimi

Post by Haimi » 01 Jun 2017, 23:16

Good player, hire this guy!

dajpara
(Nisamja)
Raven
Character name: Nisamja

Post by dajpara » 01 Jun 2017, 23:46

Will not hurt to trial him ( recheck for gnome love though )

Netzach
(Kyrenisah)
Raven
Character name: Kyrenisah

Post by Netzach » 02 Jun 2017, 00:24

Thanks for your application.

As i spoken with Haimi it will take us some time to get back to you because we are currently stuck on Gul'dan (not farming) so we can't trial you properly anyway.

Cheers!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 05 Jun 2017, 16:20

Your application has been accepted as social until them longlegs find an opportunity to test you in RG1. Poke and officer for a /ginvite.

Netzach
(Kyrenisah)
Raven
Character name: Kyrenisah

Post by Netzach » 23 Jun 2017, 00:19

Thanks for your patience and good gameplay.

<accepted for RG1 trial>