[RG1] Soruwindu, DK

A safe place for closed application.
Solowind
(Soruwindu)
Character name: Soruwindu

[RG1] Soruwindu, DK

Post by Solowind » 23 Feb 2017, 11:20

Who is your character?
[Your character name, class, specs, and Armory link. Try to log out in main-spec gear]
Chikaze-Rogue: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... aze/simple
Solowind-Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ind/simple
Soruwindu-DK (main Tank/DPS): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ndu/simple

Who are you?
[Your name, age, where you're from, etc]
Badar (Bedder), 27, Oman.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
[Our raid groups are "RG1" (3 days a week, Mythic progress priority) & "RG2" (2 days a week, Heroic progress, Mythic when possible). Each raid group has its own requirements and expectations, and you should have a preference on which one you join.]
I spoke to Banth, aiming for RG1 try out, but more than happy to join RG2 or both when needed +_+

Experience
[What is your prior raiding experience? Which tiers? LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic/Mythic? And importantly: Did you clear these raids when they were current content (the most recent tier added), or come back in the next patch? If you've performed any character change re-rolling in your time, what character(s) and role(s) did you play during which content?]
I've been playing since vanilla, and pvp-ing/arena since TBC, started going hardcore in WoD (aiming for mythics when the guild permits it). I mostly cleared the raids on normal mode during the time they were out prior to WoD, but during WoD is when I took raiding seriously as I started to enjoy it and have fun doing the mythic stuff.

Raid Role
[Describe your current role in a raid team, how you prepare for it and how you judge your own performance. Where do you learn new things and keep yourself updated on your class?]
I'm mostly a MT, but fully capable of DPSing on Rogue and DK, currently gearing up my boomie (I started levelling DK, then the Rogue and recently druid.)
I usually read forums for more info, ask peeps, and check top players for their current builds and stuff.

Your Spec
[Tell us about your main spec's artifact level, rotation priorities (for DPS primarily), stat priorities and important talent choices. We like to see the insight behind your gear and build choices, and it clarifies things in case Armory shows you in some strange PvP/soloing spec!]
DK Frost arti level 47, DK Blood 38, Rogue Sin 41, Druid Boomie 34 (and going up).
I mostly sim on dummies (in IF) for 5-6 to make sure what works best for me DPS wise but mostly follow the meta 98% of the time.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[How comfortable are you switching to your off-spec for a fight/raid if needed?
Do you have any alts that would also be a viable option for raiding with us? Please add Armory links for other characters if so, and tell us to what degree they are/have been played.]
I have no issues with switching to OS and my alts (links provided at the top).

Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information?]
More than happy, got a lovely clear mic, and I feel it's critical to have voice comms.

Combat Logs
[If possible please link a log showing your character raiding current content. If you have no logs, please explain why (eg, logs expired) and/or aim to log your performance from an LFR/Normal/PUG run, to add to your application. TRC raiders are expected to review their own performance on Warcraft Logs in order to improve, so you should be/get used to doing this. ;) It's especially important for dps-players, and applicants who would need to transfer before we can trial them (eg Horde).]
DK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 714/latest
Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 17/latest/
Druid: Non, haven't gotten around to raiding on it yet.

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices. A screenshot during raid combat is most desirable.]

http://imgur.com/a/GFQrh

^ the official UI that I use.

Guild History
[What other guilds have you been in? What made you move(/plan to move) from these guilds, and why do you want to join TRC?]
Merely a setback.
I moved without any hate, or dislike of other members. Just wanted to progress that's it.

Raid availability
[Can you generally make all of our raiding days/times, or are there any difficulties with this? Our current raid schedule is found here.]
I have no issues with raiding times, and I can make it to all the raids (unless serious RL stuff)

References
[How did you hear about us? And do you know someone from the game who can vouch for you as player/person?]
Was searching for decent guilds, and found you guys on wowprogress, and you seemed professional about it ^^

There is Goriel (warrior) did a lot of m+ with him
Aias (with a funny i, DH), raided with him and did arena too
Ervaella (Holy Pala), our main healer in previous guild

All on defias.

About you
[A little something about yourself as a person. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]
Cats, I like cats! Very important.
I make music in my free time.
Currently running an IT company.

Miscellaneous
[If you have any extra notes that do not necessarily fit in anywhere else, stick 'em here.]
Banth was the dude I was in contact with!
Last edited by Solowind on 23 Feb 2017, 16:08, edited 2 times in total.

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Re: [RG1] Soruwindu, DK

Post by Bowick » 23 Feb 2017, 11:21

Thanks for your application!
Give us a little while to read, and we'll get back to you asap. :)
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Solowind
(Soruwindu)
Character name: Soruwindu

Post by Solowind » 23 Feb 2017, 11:31

Thanks for the quick reply! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Bowick
Ancient

Post by Bowick » 23 Feb 2017, 18:13

Feedback given already, official statement here:
Declined for RG1, but poking to see if RG2 has any space. :)

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 23 Feb 2017, 23:58

Hello. RG2 will now look thru the application, we will try to get back to you ASAP.

This might take few days, most likely you will have reply by Sunday.

Bowick
Ancient

Post by Bowick » 16 Mar 2017, 13:37

<not recruited>