Rcklz

[RG1] Rcklz application

Post by Rcklz » 08 Feb 2017, 22:02

Who is your character?
Class: Priest
Specs: Shadow mainspec, Holy offspec
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... z/advanced

Who are you?
I am Yannick, 27 years old and from Germany. I studied medicine and am on my year off atm.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG1

Experience
[What is your prior raiding experience? Which tiers? LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic/Mythic? And importantly: Did you clear these raids when they were current content (the most recent tier added), or come back in the next patch? If you've performed any character change re-rolling in your time, what character(s) and role(s) did you play during which content?]
I raided Semi hardcore/hardcore in Vanilla, BC, Wrath and the beginning of Warlords.
In the start of Legion i raided with Sunfall on Defias Brotherhood. cleared 4/10 mythic EN when it still mattered.( i played my Demonhunter Rcklss back then) The guild broke apart and i had to take a break from the game because of my final exams. I came back to wow arround 4 weeks ago and decided to go back to my old main, Priest. I have cleared 3/3 HC ToV and 6/10 Heroic Nighthold.

Raid Role
I am a shadow priest so my role is dps with a hint of offhealing and Shielding in tight situations. I prepare for raids by having all consumeables, watching Killvideos if they exist and by trying to improve my gear outside of Raids. I learn new things about my class by frequenting multiple Discord Priest groups,watching streams and videos and trying out stuff myself aswell.

Your Spec
My main spec is shadow. My artifact weapon is only 36 at the moment since i only recently came back to the game, working on that though. Stat priorities for me are 11-12k haste, 4k crit and then dump into mastery. Im playing the pretty standard Legacy of the Void build, switching between Power infusion Misery for aoe/single target fights.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I have no problem playing Holy/disc for a raid if its necessary. I have a relatively geared Demon Hunter that i could bring to raids aswell. The Demon Hunter is my character i progressed mythic EN with.

Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information?]
Yes, yes and yes.
Combat Logs
I am gonna log some fights when i pug NH this week.

Your UI
As a healer and in a raid scenario: http://imgur.com/a/T2ig7
As Shadow in combat: http://imgur.com/a/HWKoP

Guild History
In legion i raided with Sunfall, Degeneration X and Sushi
I plan to move to a new Guild because i feel like i want to challenge myself more. I have more time for the Game and want to give it all i got. Raven council is one of the best Guilds on the server and i want to raid with the best.

Raid availability
I can make all Raids.

References
The first time i heard about you was back when sunfall disbanded. A druid named Mennaa(now in animosity) applied to you and asked me to do the same. I had to decline due to exams back then. I have multiple people from top raiding Guilds(Sanity/Animosity/cant sit with us) that can vouch for me, namely Legando from Sanity and Menna from Animosity, hiyori from cant sit with us aswell. I played with all these Guys in Sunfall.

About you
I am a pretty laid back person that loves to laugh and generally have a good time. I can get serious when it gets to Progression but expect a joke or stupid comment from me from time to time :)

Miscellaneous
Please disregard my ring enchants, they are gonna get fixed as soon as i finish my enchanting questline tonight :D
I know that i am behind on Gear and Artifact Power but i feel like am a decent enough Player/Person to be a good addition to your team. I am still working on Gear/AP ofcourse.

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Re: [RG1] Rcklz application

Post by Bowick » 09 Feb 2017, 00:53

Hi there!
Thank you very much for the application. Give us a little time to review, and we'll get back to you asap. :)
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Netzach
(Kyrenisah)
Raven
Character name: Kyrenisah

Re: [RG1] Rcklz application

Post by Netzach » 13 Feb 2017, 21:25

Hello!

Sorry to keep you hanging for so long. Sadly we decided to decline you application mostly due to lack of putting effort into your character. At least 8/10H NH is puggable now and artifact level is quite low.

We got another raid group with more laid back approach and im pretty sure they will welcome you if you are interested.

Best of luck and sorry it didn't work out!