[RG1] Spirö, 110 Havoc DH

A safe place for closed application.
SpiRo
(Spirö)
Character name: Spirö

[RG1] Spirö, 110 Havoc DH

Post by SpiRo » 01 Feb 2017, 16:05

Who is your character?
Character name is Spirö, Demon Hunter, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... %B6/simple

Who are you?
My name is Danilo, i am 31 year old coming from Serbia.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I am applying for RG1.

Experience?
I don't have great prior raiding experience. I am returning to legion player, i fully skipped WoD. I recently started focusing on PvE and raiding, since NH was released. Raided NH HC with guild, two weeks. We went 9/10.

Raid Role?
Preparation starts with reading strategies for new bosses and guides, watching some videos. I am making all consumables(flasks, pots, food) myself, i always have plenty. I am reading about my class on mmo-champion and discord theorycrafting DH channel.

Your Spec
My spec is standard Havoc spec. Prioritizing Chaos Blades(Mastery) and Blade Dance(First Blood talent). At the moment i am focusing on Mastery because it should go higher. And my unbuffed crit chance is already high enough. I still lack some items that would complete my setup, like good neck so i can use Cindaria for ST bosses and such. And i need better or higher ilvl trinkets. Trying to get that BTI, Unstable and EoC with decent ilvl. Already have Foci in case they buff it, and gunning for Convergance of Fates.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I started using AP on my off-spec weapons. I still did not play or try Vengeance. Trying to get all traits first. I am focusing Havoc at the moment. But i do plan to play both specs in future. No alts atm.

Communication
I do have microphone and headset. I am vocal guy, i do tend to give out warnings or something useful. Sometimes i do crap useless things than i usually mute myself ^^. Sure i would visit guild forum.

Combat Logs
Tbh i am not really familiar with combat logs. I stopped playing mid Pandaria and i don't even know if that existed then. Now that i returned i did not really use it. I am guessing the previous guild updated them. But i truly know nothing about it other than the name.

Your UI
http://imgur.com/a/K2Jjr It is not in raid combat but that's pretty much it. In raid i do use Skada to be informed on how am i doing. It is pretty simple as i love it.

Guild History
I didn't join many PvE guilds, i planned to just PvP when i started legion. But Legion is pretty PvE oriented expansion and there are no many real PvP guilds. So i fast also left them. Only PvE guild was Violent Circus, but we split because of difference in opinions. I think i was just much older than them and that was maybe the problem.

Raid availability
Yes, i am working from my home and job is not time consuming. It is also flexible so i can commit to raids pretty much any time.

References
Well i was in Class Hall and started talking to guy from your Guild, Mooxe i think. Demon Hunter. We were talking for a long time about a lot of things. We were talking about guilds so he praised you guys a lot and how he is having so much fun in the guild. And when i said i am not sure how things will go with my guild he said that i should apply because there are many older guys here too. So here i am.

About you
Sometimes i am chatty sometimes i am like being quiet. I love doing random BGs with guildmates i think that is fun. Overall i think i am laid back kind of guy, i would say i am semi funny..

Miscellaneous
I would say that's all, hopefully i did not miss something. If i did ask away.
I am not politically correct and people who do not know me soon come to understand that i do not have any sense.

Netzach
(Kyrenisah)
Raven
Character name: Kyrenisah

Re: [RG1] Spirö, 110 Havoc DH

Post by Netzach » 01 Feb 2017, 16:55

Hello.

As we spoken in game, we will discuss your application and let you know about outcome as soon as we can. Probably today/tommorow.

Thanks a lot for applying.

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 02 Feb 2017, 12:44

<Accepted for trial!>
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 22 Feb 2017, 18:31

Congrats on passing your trial! :)
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Herecles
Raven
Character name: Herecles

Post by Herecles » 23 Feb 2017, 10:23

Congrats mate!! :)

SpiRo
(Spirö)
Character name: Spirö

Post by SpiRo » 23 Feb 2017, 11:16

:mrgreen: Thanks guys
I am not politically correct and people who do not know me soon come to understand that i do not have any sense.