[RG1] 110 Theotherigrl Elemental/Enhancment shaman

A safe place for closed application.
Theothergirl

[RG1] 110 Theotherigrl Elemental/Enhancment shaman

Post by Theothergirl » 17 Jan 2017, 23:33

Who is your character?
[Your character name, class, specs, and Armory link. Try to log out in main-spec gear]
Theothergirl-Defias Brotherhood Elemental/Enhancment shaman http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... irl/simple

Who are you?
[Your name, age, where you're from, etc]
My name is David, 18 years old and i'm from sweden. Finished school and have nothing to do besides playing games.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
[Our raid groups are "RG1" (3 days a week, Mythic progress priority) & "RG2" (2 days a week, Heroic progress, Mythic when possible). Each raid group has its own requirements and expectations, and you should have a preference on which one you join.]
I am applying to RG1

Experience
[What is your prior raiding experience? Which tiers? LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic/Mythic? And importantly: Did you clear these raids when they were current content (the most recent tier added), or come back in the next patch? For "Heroic" SoO please be clear whether you mean pre-6.0 or not (before/after the name changes). If you've performed any character change re-rolling in your time, what character(s) and role(s) did you play during which content?]
Cleared ICC and 3 bosses in HC
Blackwing Descent, Firelands and half of Dragon Soul
Siege of Orgrimmar and Garrosh Heroic
Hellfire citadel Archimonde Hc and 1 mythic boss in Blackrock Foundry
7/7 M in EN and 3/3 hc in ToV. I played enhancment shaman until i joined rr inc. they told me to go elemental so i did everything i could and got my gear up as elemental shaman. Now i got kicked because my brand new computer broke down. got trait 31 in enhancment and 38 in elemental. So i'm viable on both specs now. I've played disc priest frost dk and both specs on shaman.

Raid Role
[Describe your current role in a raid team, how you prepare for it and how you judge your own performance. Where do you learn new things and keep yourself updated on your class?]
I'm the typical dps, i do my job and i try to do it perfectly. I can easily see when i do a bad performance and when i do a good one. I did a lot of bad perfomances on elemental shaman until i got a han of it again. Icyveins, Noxxic, Checkup people that have progressed a lot and asked them a bit about the class.

Your Spec
[Tell us about your rotation priorities (for DPS primarily), stat priorities and important talent choices. We like to see the insight behind your gear and build choices, and it clarifies things in case Armory shows you in some strange PvP/soloing spec!]
I can write a very long list on what to think on as elemental shaman. We can start off with that in our three first masteries we can pick all three. Path of flame if we are going ascendence, Totem mastery with lightning rod and earthen rage with icefury. Ascendence and lightning rod are the easy ones while icefury has a really hard opener. I tend to go what ever suits the situation best but because i had to fine tune my gear as elemental shaman i went with ascendence. for ascendence we should have about the same amount of crit and mastery. which result in being around 60-70% mastery and 30-35% crit. Haste is should be around 15% for ascendence and icefury. With lightning rod that is an aoe spec you have about 30% haste 30% crit and 40% mastery
As enhancment there is one build path. And stack as much mastery as possible and have about 60% of your mastery as haste. my gear as enhanc is fine tuned.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[How comfortable are you switching to your off-spec for a fight/raid if needed?
Do you have any alts that would also be a viable option for raiding with us? Please add Armory links for other characters if so, and tell us to what degree they are/have been played.]
i can play all three specs on my shaman. my resto needs to get its trait up but else its fine. I have a new dinged monk, a 860 priest and a new dinged dk that is horde. but they shouldn't be touched. the priest is disc and i dont really like them but i can play it if the guilds want it.

Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information?]
Ofc. Just as usual.

Combat Logs
[If possible please link a log showing your character raiding current content. If you have no logs, please explain why (eg, logs expired) and/or aim to log your performance from an LFR/Normal/PUG run, to add to your application. TRC raiders are expected to review their own performance on Warcraft Logs in order to improve, so you should be/get used to doing this. ;) It's especially important for dps-players, and applicants who would need to transfer before we can trial them (eg Horde).]
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WK ... aN#fight=1 you can look through. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wN ... T#fight=14 for enhancment. this was just when i started raiding.

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices. A screenshot during raid combat is most desirable.]
http://imgur.com/a/EIGWc When i played enhancment shaman. Made a few adjustments. have Shift-1 shift-2 and so on. I cant take a picture now because my pc is wooden cause i'm on my laptop doing my wq. But i should get my computer on tomorrow or on thursday.

Guild History
[What other guilds have you been in? What made you move(/plan to move) from these guilds, and why do you want to join TRC?]
I have been in its high noon. We went 4/7 but people stopped showing up so we seperated. I joined rr inc as an gear up project and when i geared up my pc broke down. so i got kicked after my computer didn't get fixed in 2 weeks and they didn't want me as a trial until it was done.

Raid availability
[Can you generally make all of our raiding days/times, or are there any difficulties with this? Our current raid schedule is found here.]
i can attend every raid. If something shows up which it shouldn't i should be able to inform you. the times suit me perfect because i dont have anything to do anyways.

References
[How did you hear about us? And do you know someone from the game who can vouch for you as player/person?]
I dont but i checked on wow progress for the top guilds because i want a guild with the same ambitions as i do.

About you
[A little something about yourself as a person. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]
Well i just finished school. went science program and decided to take a year off to be able to play world of warcraft the way i want to play it. But ofc i've had to jump from guild to guild for random reasons...

Miscellaneous
[If you have any extra notes that do not necessarily fit in anywhere else, stick 'em here.]

Twiki
Ancient
guild bank
Character name:
Specialization: guild bank

Re: [RG1] 110 Theotherigrl Elemental/Enhancment shaman

Post by Twiki » 20 Jan 2017, 17:31

Hello!

Unfortunately we're not able to offer you anything at the moment. We recently enlisted a number of shamans and aren't able to fit anymore in right now.

Sorry for the delayed response, recruitment was broken