A safe place for closed application.
Menna

[RG1] Mennaa, 110 Resto Druid

Post by Menna » 10 Nov 2016, 01:50

Who is your character?
Mennaa, Druid, Restoration.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... a/advanced

Who are you?
I'm Jerome, I'm 23 years old and currently living in the Netherlands.
I work 30 hours a week from 09:00 - 15:00 after that I'm usually online playing WoW or watching tv series.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
Raiding group 1

Experience
As you can see in my logs, I've cleared 4/7 Mythic and was playing in the progression part of our guild (Sunfall).
I've also played different expansions but only have Ahead of the Curve Highmaul to show for.
(After that raid I also took a break).

Coming back to Legion I want to clear every raid fully on mythic, way before the next raid tier comes out.
And I think TRC is a great guild with a stable roster and commited people.

Raid Role
I'm currently the healer who keeps track of the movement of other players. Telling them to spread / stack when neccesary as I havn't had a real raidleader doing so or that person was too busy fulfilling different tasks.

I mainly scroll through the forums and talk on a really active discord channel with a lot of top resto druids.
We do some theorycrafting and trying new things out stuff (besides helping other people in need).

Your Spec
On the discord channel where most of the top resto druids gather we've decided that spreading out your stats is the best for the current version of the game !Raiding wise!. Meaning you'd like to have as much crit as mastery, haste comes third but should still be around the same precentage as the others.

As I'm typing this I've got 19% on all three.

However in Mythic+ you'd like to stack mastery as much as possible to increase healing done.
The more hots, the more healing.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Currently disliking all druid specs but Resto. However I have made a Retri Paladin to play with from time to time.
Currently 843 equiped, will get better soon.

Communication
I have a microphone and I'll gladly use it, I know when to talk / give comments and when to keep quiet.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps

Room for improvement and I already know what I can do to do so class wise.

Your UI
http://imgur.com/a/AGyLf

Currently using ElvUI which I'm really enjoying.
It's clean and I know exactly what major buffs I still have up. Which in turn provides me with a lot of choices during the raid encounter, I wouldn't have seen because of maybe a too cluttered UI.

Guild History
Before I applied I played in Sunfall, we cleared 4/7 Mythic EN. The guild leader wanted me to become an officer but before that happend he decided to quit the game with a few friends from the guild to play Archeage (for some reason).
Therefore I'm searching for a guild which is either on the same niveau or better.

Raid availability
Yes I'll make sure to be there every raid.

References
Been following your progress for a while and wanted to apply at the start of legion but didn't have any recent logs and it didn't feel the right moment at the time to join. So joined a new guild instead, made my name, topping healing meters, now I want more and also competition, healing wise.

About you
I get really motivated when my raidleader knows what he's doing and shows that.
Also generally a very happy person who you can laugh with and have fun with.

I fully understand when it's time to troll and when it's time to focus and that's also what I'll be doing.
I might be a bit shy at first but the more I hear you guys talk the more I will, untill there's no stopping me (nah jk).

Miscellaneous
Talked a bit with Twikid and he told me my logs looked intresting and I should make an application on the forum, so here I am.

Twiki
Ancient
guild bank
Character name:
Specialization: guild bank

Re: [RG1] Mennaa, 110 Resto Druid

Post by Twiki » 10 Nov 2016, 02:06

Thanks for applying, forwarding this internally and will keep in touch on bnet.