keta
(Keta)
Hatchling
Character name: Keta

Kwet Mage fire <ketaklak>

Post by keta » 09 Oct 2016, 04:12

Who is your character?

Hello there,
my caracters name is Kwet, a cute human mage throwing big pyroblast everydays ! you can see here in following link my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... wet/simple
I hope that you can see the page since i can read that "this page is not available yet on worldofwarft new website"

Who are you?

My name is Antoine, french man from the deep country (yes cows chickens and all that poo you can eat everyday), thats deep in the Normandie, we eat cheese and love red wine as well there ! im 25 years old and working as carpenter there.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?

I am here to apply to Group 1

Experience

I started world of warcraft when i was 14 years old, having trubbles pexing during the bruning crusade since you needed to eat after eatch thrash when your quest was to kill 30 of them.. then i didn t experience much in this expansion except Karazhan and grull.. then came out Wotlk where i started to be onto raids where i could clean all the content a for my favorite hobby > farm achivements !, cataclysm was cleaned aswell as normal player, i wasn t in a big guild, but i cleared everything as normal difficulty. At MOP i became a raid leader, i had a pretty good team we got until sha of fear HC then i stopped playing and focused on boosting some challenges modes that got a real addiction to me ( and a lot of golds :))
I would like to add that during WoD i stopped and i went on a private server and created my own guild with 2 friends, we were on "the geek crusade" a burning crusade server 100% scripted, we cleared all as a 25 man raid in about 1 year, that was from far one of my biggest challenges and work to do for/in my guild.

Raid Role

My raid role is to deal toooons of damage while trying to get the minimum in ! for that i need to get my potions ready, control my cooldowns and my gear and get the best rotation i can. I keep looking on icyveins my gear and im not afraid to ask othermages in game to ask what they think about some trinkets and so on. I m also watching some streams ( there i look Rikhlulz from Nihilium) to see placements and strategies to be the best when guild raid comes.

Your Spec

My priority is to get as much crit as i can that get pyroblast instantly, i want to use it as much as i can since its the ability that deal the most damage. For this i need after Intellect a lot of Crit that this insta pyro gets the highest possible, after this i ll go for masterie because when i crit, i deal ignite that is a % damage of my crit , and mastery increases it.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

Well as some knows me i used to play a dps warrior called Ketaklak, he is still 100 but for sure i ll get him 110.
i also enjoy to play my Restodrood, lvl 100 aswell.
i would like to add that i cleared all Challenges modes as gold with my alts.

Communication

I do have a microphone, i was on discord with some friends last evening doing mythics, and they told me that my microphone wasn t working well, so i am going to get a new one to be abble to communicate as good as if u where beside me .

Combat Logs

you can have a look on Xanthin logs from G2, i ll assume the fact that i didn t use pots / flasks for normal raids.

Your UI

http://imgur.com/a/0rIv0

Im using weak auras / elvui

Guild History

Well as u can imagine i was on many guilds over 10 years.
Last big guild i made was ETIC on ravencrest, or my own guild on my private server. I left etic because i wanted to create my own guild, and i left my own guild because we cleared all bosses available on Burning crusade ( yes M uru and Kil jaeden)
Why do i want to join TRC ? i think you or even i can bring progress, i can play almost when i want, and you can offer me 3 times raid a week, and that makes me really happy. I want to go as Mythic progress and you can offer it. For me spamming heroic is quite too easy or even borring, i need more accion !

Raid availability

I can raid anytime the guild ask me for it, i can even add more raid evenings if you are asking for it, but i like to have my week ends with my girl friend.

References

I used to play some time with Beastaly / Stuko / kramT for challenges modes, i even met Karo and Twiki there, after playing some time with them i migged my mage to TRC, and got invited back in time as social.

About you

Well im the french guy of the guild !
Thanks for your time spent on my applycation, and i hope to join you soon keta

Twiki
Ancient
guild bank
Character name:
Specialization: guild bank

Re: Kwet Mage fire <ketaklak>

Post by Twiki » 10 Oct 2016, 02:03

Thanks for the app, posting it internally to probe :)