[Social] Sesmis, Lvl 100 Monk

A safe place for closed application.
Sesmis
Raven
Character name: Sesmis

[Social] Sesmis, Lvl 100 Monk

Post by Sesmis » 25 Aug 2016, 13:52

Who is your character?

My charcter name is Sesmis, female draenei, Monk.

Who are you?

My name is Igor, 33 years old from Zagreb, Croatia.

Activity

Primarily PVE content (dungeons & raids) and some random BG-s with my buds.

Guild history

Before coming back to game about a month ago i was in a horde guild named Replica of Insanity on Defias doing mostly level-ing and dungeons & LFRs.

References

Well i heard about you from one of your recent socials (Tudum) and my long RL friend so here i am writing an app so i can join him and you in the next expansion. :D

About you

I work in a small IT company with my brother doing PC diagnostic & assembly, remote assistance for my customers, basically IT stuff. Also playing a little Saltwatch atm (oops i mean Overwatch :D ) and gaming in general.

WoW experiance :

Didn't play a lot of Vanila or TBC so my first real experience would be WotLK with my mage named Prsky. Raided in Ulduar, ToC , and also did some Heroic IC 25 in guild Warpath with Tudum and few other freinds .

In Cataclysm i did some 10 mans on my horde disco priest Loem again with Tudum and the "gang". Don't remember what we cleared it was a long time ago :) .

Took a break from WoW came back to MoP to do mostly random BG-s on my monk Chakuna as Mistweaver again with the "gang". The most boring time in all WoW for me if i had to be honest.

Again took a break and joined a guild Ronin on Darksorrow in WoD with my new char shaman Olnur as resto. Did some HFC heroic and attempted to also do BRF heroic but we hit the wall with the progress and guild went into hiatus of sorts. And again took a break till the beginning of the month, rolled a Mistweaver and been doing LFR-s, dungeons with the "gang" waiting for Legion launch.

I enjoy raiding and doing dungeons as healing classes and watching the bars go up and down only to get blamed from not healing somebody standing in /insert random environment effect. :D.

Thank you for reading the application and hope to see you in game.

Gnomes

Gnomes, what's not to like about them :) . Better than goblins for sure. :)

Tudum
Dark Raven
Character name: Tudum

Re: [Social] Sesmis, Lvl 100 Monk

Post by Tudum » 25 Aug 2016, 16:19

My homeboy :) and outstanding player, if my vouch means anything, I certinly throw one for him.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 25 Aug 2016, 16:42

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 29 Aug 2016, 14:11

Your application has been accepted. Please poke an officer for guild invite.

Twiki
Ancient
guild bank
Character name:
Specialization: guild bank

Post by Twiki » 29 Aug 2016, 18:43

<recruited>