A safe place for closed application.
Vanger
Character name: Vanger

Vanger, lvl 100 Worgen Mage

Post by Vanger » 17 Jul 2016, 16:03

Who is your character?
Vanger, worgen mage, currently forst, want to go fire in Legion if its good
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced
Just changed name since this is my main and not my pally.

Who are you?
Erik Christoffer, 25 years old, i am from Norway

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I'd like to join RG1 since thats the type of raiding i'm used to. Dont mind joining RG2 ether since it seems like a good group aswell.
but as i said i'd prefer the RG1 since i'm dedicated to progress

Experience
I was most active during TBC,Wotlk and Cata. Cleared most raids on heroic while it was tier. Been on a break since Cata ended, mostly becouse the guild fell apart du to IRL stuff for most of the officers and guildmaster. During this time i was a raid leader and officer of the guild.
Have done the lower hfc on heroic but i started playing again after hfc was releast.
I have experiance as all roles, melee/ranged dps, tank and healing

Raid Role
Currently i'm a ranged dps. i Do some theorycrafting myself and use Noxxin and Icy Vains as my guide. I use Youtube aswell.

Your Spec
Currently i'm frost so its casting comet storm of cd, use Frostbolt as a filler and ice lance and Frostfire bolt when i get procs in betwin the frostbolt. Main stat is Int then multistrike, haste up to soft cap and mastry/crit as last stat ( i dont have that good gear atm so dont have the luctury of being that picky on what i get. ofc i try to awoid mastry/crit gear as much as possible.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I have most classes in lvl 100. since i cant get that good before the next expancion i figured i'll lvl up everything i think might be fun to play next expancion. ofc my Pally and Mage is the to classes i have played the most. but i can learn to play diffrent classes aswell. i'm a very flexible player.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... g/advanced is the link to my pally the others i've just lvled up and left there

Communication
As i have said before i was a raidleader so i have a mic and i'm not afraid of useing it.
i'm also used to using a forum so yes i'll be checking in freakvently

Combat Logs
I dont have a combat log. not really sure what it is but if it can help improve my gameplay i'm happy to check it out. as i said before i'm just resently coming back to the game. but love to learn new stuff.

Your UI
http://i.imgur.com/yEdwBGl.jpg
I use Bartender to move and scale the bars i use shadowed unit frames for raid/Party and player frames on dps and tank and grid on healers. i have recount and angry assignments, i have forgotten to move the combat text for damage before i took this pic but it is now in the bottom right corner.

Guild History
I was in the Exiled on Outland before it fell apart after that i whent on a break. now i'm in Saints of the North but its not a raiding guild more of a just sosial irls that dont worry about progress. i like to progress so thats way i'm changing guild.

Raid availability
Dont have any problems with the raid hours but there might come a time when i have some importen irl stuff to do and cant join. will not happen often.

References
None

About you
I'm a funny little dude with alot of free time on my hands. i have a huge temper but feel free to try and get me angry. i garanti your not gonna manage to piss me off..... =) i'm always hungry and eating something most of the time inbetwin bosses

So i hope to hear back from you shortly and pray it s a positive reply =)

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven
Character name: Pemix

Re: Vanger, lvl 100 Worgen Mage

Post by Emz » 17 Jul 2016, 16:19

Thanks for your application give us some time to review it

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven

Post by Emz » 17 Jul 2016, 16:39

Also your armory does not work please link one that works

Versaya
Raven
Character name: Versaya

Post by Versaya » 17 Jul 2016, 16:50

Emz wrote:Also your armory does not work please link one that works
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced

Assuming that's the one.

Vanger

Post by Vanger » 17 Jul 2016, 16:50

thats the one =D

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven

Post by Emz » 17 Jul 2016, 19:54

Hey, I am sorry to inform you we will have to decline you from RG1 due to lack of progression, which shows to use lack of dedication to raiding and lack of evidence of play. So I will leave it with RG2, if they want to take you for trial or not :)

Vanger

Post by Vanger » 17 Jul 2016, 20:07

i'm game for rg2. i always like to raid and since i have been on a break i might be a bit rusty. the reason i havent raided this expansion is cos i dont do good with pugs. and my current guild dont raid much

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 31 Jul 2016, 03:24

First of all, sorry for the delay in response.

RG2 are interested of giving you a trial once legion starts, the actual schedule for trials hasn't been drawn up yet as there are quite a few applications to shift thru.

If you are interested, we can also handle this application as social, if you are interested in joining the guild regardless if you make it in to the RG2 or not.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 16 Aug 2016, 08:02

<not recruited>