rg1 prot paladin

A safe place for closed application.
andre
(andremeijer)
Character name: andremeijer

rg1 prot paladin

Post by andre » 24 May 2016, 16:48

Who is your character?
[Your character name, class, specs, and Armory link. Try to log out in main-spec gear]
andremeijer
prot paladin

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced

Who are you?
[Your name, age, where you're from, etc]
andre
duch
To which Raid Group are you Applying?
[Our raid groups are "RG1" (3 days a week, Mythic progress priority) & "RG2" (2 days a week, Heroic progress, Mythic when possible). Each raid group has its own requirements and expectations, and you should have a preference on which one you join.]
rg 1
Experience
[What is your prior raiding experience? Which tiers? LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic/Mythic? And importantly: Did you clear these raids when they were current content (the most recent tier added), or come back in the next patch? For "Heroic" SoO please be clear whether you mean pre-6.0 or not (before/after the name changes). If you've performed any character change re-rolling in your time, what character(s) and role(s) did you play during which content?]
listing only mytic bosses and pre nerf

soo 10/14
hm 2 bosses
brf 5 bosses
hfc 13/13

Raid Role
[Describe your current role in a raid team, how you prepare for it and how you judge your own performance. Where do you learn new things and keep yourself updated on your class?]
iam tanking
looking and waching streams using forums like mmo
Your Spec
[Tell us about your rotation priorities (for DPS primarily), stat priorities, important talent and glyph choices, etc. We like to see the insight behind your gear and build choices, and it clarifies things in case Armory shows you in some strange PvP/soloing spec!]

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[How comfortable are you switching to your off-spec for a fight/raid if needed?
Do you have any alts that would also be a viable option for raiding with us? (for the case that we love you but can't fit your main in our rosters) Please add Armory links for other characters if so, and tell us to what degree they are/have been played.]
yes i will have 2
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... d/advanced
Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information?]
yes ofc
Combat Logs
[If possible please link a log showing your character raiding current content. If you have no logs, please explain why (eg, logs expired) and/or aim to log your performance from an LFR/Normal/PUG run, to add to your application. TRC raiders are expected to review their own performance on Warcraft Logs in order to improve, so you should be/get used to doing this. ;) It's especially important for dps-players, and applicants who would need to transfer before we can trial them (eg Horde).]

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 016/latest

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices.]

oke i will link you some youtube contend were yuou can shee me playing
everyting will be there to wach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySPNgyCm72s

Guild History
[What other guilds have you been in? What made you move(/plan to move) from these guilds, and why do you want to join TRC?]
mm i like to keep this private

Raid availability
[Can you generally make all of our raiding days/times, or are there any difficulties with this? Our current raid schedule is found here.]
yes i can

References
[How did you hear about us? And do you know someone from the game who can vouch for you as player/person?]

i was brousing wow progress
About you
[A little something about yourself as a person. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]

verry socaal person
motivated to raid
online 7days /week
intrested in aldraids dungeons
also a person that likes the soicaal aspcht of the guild
i like to have a chat after raid and just not logg in for raids only
iam a litel bit Dyslectie but not that much :)

Miscellaneous
[If you have any extra notes that do not necessarily fit in anywhere else, stick 'em here.]

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven
Character name: Pemix

Re: rg1 prot paladin

Post by Emz » 24 May 2016, 17:24

Thank you for your application please give us some time to review it.

andre
(andremeijer)

Post by andre » 24 May 2016, 18:55

look like i forget something to fil in here i wil write something down about my talend and stats
any questions are welkome

Tier 1
- Speed of light is for the sprint whenever u wanna have it 70% movement speed.
- Long arm of the law for a more consistend way of walking with every judgement.

Tier 2
- Fist of justice to stun an add for example on archimonde

Tier 3
- Sacred shield or eternal flame. I usually go for sacred shield because it scales with resolve. And absorbs almost 100k this is more efficient for surviving, i dont recommend using eternal flame because usually it overheals.

Tier 4
- Unbreakable spirit for almost all bosses.
- Hand of purify on archimonde mythic for bypassing deathbrand if needed (on weaker groups)

Tier 5
- Holy avenger on all bosses
- Divine prepose for progression for bosses where you want to have asmuch possible uptime (on harder bosses)(with alot damage)

Tier 6
- Lights hammer for aoe
- Execution sentence for single target

Tier 7
- Seraphim for burst dos
- Holyshield for survivability
- Empowered shield for a mix between. And u will only keep using shield of rightiousness (shield of rightiousness scales good with divine proposal

- Crit
Because of the 4set bonus is haste less usefull because haste is less usefull u go for a different stat. Because u get tomuch grand crusader procs. The stat which i then choose is crit till 25% and then u can choose for more haste mastery or multistrike

- Haste
will reduce global gcd
Crit will grant u a bit more dps overall
Mastery gives u block rating and attack power, because u use mastery u get even more grand crusader procs because of your block rating.

- Multistrike
gives your abilities double hits. Reason why multistrike does so much damage is also because of the class trinket etc. Even if scales haste higher then multistrike. Multistrike is better to go for at higher gear

- Mastery
is a loose stat that gives more survivability rating, with not alo gear mastery is the one stat to choose. It will eventually give you more protection and is best on newer bosses aswell (progress minded)

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven

Post by Emz » 24 May 2016, 23:11

Hey, thank you for your application and spending the time to apply to us, however we are going to have to decline your application. This is due to the application feeling very rushed, also there seems to be a lack of understanding of the class you play shown in both the application and the logs, for example low Seraphim uptime and poor rotation.

If you would like any additional feedback please post here before Wednesday evening after then the thread will be locked.

andre
(andremeijer)

Post by andre » 25 May 2016, 08:22

well in that case iam happy that it is declined
iam lkooking for a decend guild that knows how tanking works
knowing when to use sera is 10x more imporented than a brainless uptime
so good luck whit your progress

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 25 May 2016, 09:20

Er zijn genoeg andere redenen. Als je daar naar benieuwd bent, kun je Emz dus vragen.

Anyway, good luck finding a guild where you can stay for a long time.

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven

Post by Emz » 25 May 2016, 12:01

<Not Recruited>