[Social] Finsburyc, L100 Balance Druid.

A safe place for closed application.
Finsburyc
Character name: Finsburyc

[Social] Finsburyc, L100 Balance Druid.

Post by Finsburyc » 05 Apr 2016, 03:33

Who is your character?
Hello, My Name is Finsburyc, but people can call me anything they want, usually just Fin, but I won’t be offended in the slightest. I play a Night Elf Fat Owl, (Boomkin, Balance Druid).

Who are you?
My Name is Finian Clarke, I am 17 years old and I come from a complete shithole in boring old rainy England, nearby London.

Activity
I play World of Warcraft to have a laugh about and a joke around with new and random people. I love Mount Collecting, Raiding, but not LFR and also running Legacy Raids, Karazhan in Particular.

Guild history
I was Briefly in RR Inc, With a Friend. However I joined ‘The Vulcan Order’ which was a Raiding Guild. I raided 3 times a week with them for 3 months. The Guild Master had Such a Heavy Indian accent over on Teamspeak, nobody could understand him. The Whole guild thought I was a Girl because I have a really wet frog off of a voice. I told them I was a Transvestite as a joke and then the Guild Slowly Fell apart.

References
I’d Like to think I am Good friends with Natharion, although he may completely disagree and think Im an Annoying little twat, but Yeah… I know him.

About me
I’d like to see myself as a friendly, usually…approachable guy, who is up for a laugh. I am currently at College, Studying Art, Music and Film and Wish to proceed on working in the Film Industry later on in life. I suppose you could say I almost have a Fetish For Foreign films in Particular. I have very few friends as ‘Apparently’ I am weird, and Most of My Friends Got heavily Into drugs, and I moved away from them. On the Weekends, I enjoy listening to Music and Painting, and Of course, playing WoW.

Gnomes
One sad rainy evening in The Jade Forest. I was There chatting up a Beautiful Night Elf. A Gnome Walks up to me and Steals her off me…. He died only 4 weeks later….Turns out she had a large Assortment of STD’s. So I owe Gnomes My life, even though I won’t do a thing for them. At the End of the Day, That gnome stole my Girl :P

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [Social] Finsburyc, L100 Balance Druid.

Post by Xanthi » 05 Apr 2016, 11:53

Thank you for your application, give us a while to deliberate.

Natharion
Dark Raven
Character name: Natharion

Post by Natharion » 06 Apr 2016, 21:24

Finn's a bready cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

He's a bit weird but, he's a good sport and likes to help people.
A bit "rough around the edges" but.. yeah :p
Need a hero?

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 08 Apr 2016, 00:13

Hello there!

I'm afraid that your application has been declined. We wish you good luck finding a suitable guild.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 08 Apr 2016, 00:14

<not recruited>