Tbc:

Karazhan cleared- Guild Tranquillity
Gruul cleared- Guild Tranquillity
Magthe cleared- Guild Tranquillity

Wotlk:

Naxx 10 and 25 cleared undying achievement earned- Guild The Tempered Sun

OS 10 and 25 both with 3 drakes up cleared - Guild The Tempered Sun

Malygos 10 and 25 cleared- Guild The Temprered Sun

Ulduar 10 and 25 cleared glory of ulduar 10 and 25 achievement earned Guild- The New Expedition

ICC 10 and 25 both normal and heroic cleared glory of icc raider 10 and 25 earned Guild- The New Expedition

ToC 10 and 25 both normal and heroic cleared except last boss in HC- Guild The New Expedition

RS 10 hc cleared - Guild The New Expedition

Cata:

BWD 10 and 25 normal cleared- Guild The New Expedition

Bot 10 and 25 normal cleared - Guild The new Expedition

Firelands 10 and 25 both normal and heroic cleared except ragnaros- Guild The Tempered Sun

DS 10 normal and heroic cleared- Guild Vanity 25% nerf

Mop:

No thanks i hate pandas i was casual

WoD:

HM hc cleared with pug system
BF hc cleared with pug system
HFC normal and heroic cleared with RG2 and pug system

Raid Role

Rogues bring interrupts, haste+multi buff, stuns, cc, great personal survivability and smoke bomb as a raid cooldown. Combat deals competetive aoe damage and assasination brings decent single target damage.To prepare and keep up on my class i reading some helpfull forums like icy veins mmo champion and also watching videos before raid encounters

Your Spec: Assa
Rotation: Opening with mutilate untill 4 cp always keeping rupture up and refreshing with 8 seconds or less remaining finishing with envenom and after 35 % replacing mutilate with dispatch

Talents:
from 1 tier im using shadow focus cause it gives you a nearly free mutilate before opening and every 2 minutes after vanish. From 2 tier im using combat readiness for damage reduction.From 3 tier im using cheat death and some times switching with elusiveness (depends on fight).From 4 tier im using shadowstep cause it can be very handy to avoid things and to move far away asap.From the 5 tier im using prey on the weak cause of the 10% increased damage from all sources. from the 6 tier im using anticipation to avoid waste CP that seal fate will generate when mutilate or dispatch deals damage and from the last tier im using shadow reflection cause it can work perfect with vendetta

Stat priority: Agility>Mastery>Multistrike get prio from critical strike cause of class trinket>versatility>haste

Glyphs: glyph of energy increases your maximum Energy by 20 ,glyph of vendetta increases the duration of vendetta by 10 seconds,glyph of feint increases the duration of feint by 2 seconds

Off-specs and Alternative characters

OS spec Combat and im comfortable to switch for raid fights that demands aoe damage.

Communication

Able to listen and able to speak IF needed

Combat Logs

I dont have any logs to link cause simply im tottaly clueless how to do it.But i will read a guide (i saw a guide somewhere in forums)and i will try to do it

Guild History

During TBC i was in Tranquillity with RL friends but when wotlk arrived most of them left the game and i left.After Tranquillity i joined The Tempered Sun at the start of WotlK and raided there and left before the Ulduar patch cause proggression lvl was a bit low. After TTS i went to The New Expedition and raided Ulduar ICC RS TOC BWD BoTafter that i took a long break cause i joined the special forces of Greece and when i came back the guild was dead cause of some kind of drama.After that i went to Vanity and raided DS 10 hc after that i took again a long break cause of some RL issues and i left.And now here iam in The raven Council pfff gnomes everywhere....

Raid availability

Raid times and days are just fine

References

i heard of you from my core emo bro Karotiwka and yea maybe he can vouch for me (maybe we can contact him via smokesignals xD)

Miscellaneous
As you can see my raid exp is a bit back its been a while from the last time i raided serious but well i decided to give it a try again

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: Alyzra assa rogue for RG1

Post by Xanthi » 01 Apr 2016, 19:32

Just to give you logs basically from the last raid as I remember you were there on Wednesday in the RG2 one, I think I got all logs that have been uploaded, at least by me(? not sure how the site works totally) since that way it shows also few off you from before.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 86/latest/

Alyzra
Raven
Character name: Alyzra

Post by Alyzra » 01 Apr 2016, 19:46

aye but these are with combat spec i need to do it with assa spec

Alyzra
Raven

Post by Alyzra » 02 Apr 2016, 00:00

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 02 Apr 2016, 00:11

FYI warcraft logs don't like "guilds" to be made that aren't actual guilds (eg "test" :p) - But you should be able to upload logs like that as Personal Logs instead - eg test stuff not tied to a specific guild.
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Alyzra
Raven

Post by Alyzra » 02 Apr 2016, 00:14

sorry for that its my first time uploading logs :S

KramT
(Kramt)
Raven
Character name: Kramt

Post by KramT » 03 Apr 2016, 23:59

Hey! You have been approved for Trial should begin on Thursday 7:45 server time!

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven
Character name: Pemix

Post by Emz » 15 Aug 2016, 23:47

<Not recruited Currently>