Character name: Ninneia

RG2 - Protection Paladin

Post by Ninneia » 23 Feb 2016, 15:02

Who is your character?
Delicato - A Protection Paladin

Who are you?
Alexander, age 32 and from sweden.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I wish to apply to RG2, and might want to raid even more later on in Legion.

Experience
Dont have that much of exp when it comes to raiding at this point. I´ve raided since vanilla tho. But had breakes from time to time. And last time i raided was in WoD and did mythic at that point. Have full LFR, and some normal/ few Heroic Hellfire.
And for the last Q i cant recall every char and spec i´ve played during all this years of gaming. But i tryed most class and specs.

Raid Role
My current spec and role in a raid is Protection. I prepare for in a way of reding up on tacs if i dont already know them, and make sure i have enough flask/pots and other things that can improve raid progress.
I can be very hard on myself, both good and bad. But even if i fail on something, i put even more focus not to repeat that same misstake. And about my class and new things that affect my class and spec is mostly found on Icy Veins or other reliable websites.

Your Spec
Its really not that much of a rotation, but mainly keep up Shield of the Righteous, and other dmg reduction buffs. And for some fights even keep up dmg reduction spells on the other tank when needed, like Hand of Sacrifice (When using [Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice] ) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ato/simple

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I may change spec to retri if needed, holy never been my strong side. I do have some few alts tho, but very bad geared atm.

Communication
I do have a headset with a mic, and will ofc use it when needed, and about forums. I´ll keep myself updated on the things i need to know. But if i get free time, i´ll even read pretty much anything on the forum.

Combat Logs
Having a hard time getting this logs, and might need some assistens for it.

Your UI
http://postimg.org/image/bmwa4xi1f/

Guild History
I´ve been in some guilds over the years. Cant recall all names ofc. But Lex Talionis, Revouletion, Exploding sheep Inc was some ofc the latest ones. All ofc them might not been on this realm tho.And for Exploding Sheep Inc, i really liked. To bad that they all changed to the dark side (The Horde).

Raid availability
I can make all raid days, and even if the days should ever change.

References
That would be my irl friend Mathew who is plaing Rogue named Lomil. Mostly played and raided with him since vanilla. Not always been in the same guild but mostly. And then the other irl friend is Johan a.k.a Tufib. :)

About you
Well again my name is Alex, and im 32 years old. Have a gf and will soon move togather (oh god) and yea any q´s feel free to ask.

Miscellaneous
If i dont fit in any of the raid teams, im very happy to just be social member aswell :)

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Re: RG2 - Protection Paladin

Post by Zarell » 23 Feb 2016, 15:26

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

Ninneia
Raven

Post by Ninneia » 23 Feb 2016, 16:11

Thanks for a quick replay.

Lupo
(Horlícks)
Dark Raven
tactics
Character name: Horlícks
Specialization: tactics

Post by Lupo » 23 Feb 2016, 16:26

Lomil told you he still plays? Tufib does certainly, but not seen Lomil in for more than garrison maintenance in a long while.

Ninneia
Raven

Post by Ninneia » 23 Feb 2016, 19:18

Well was eating with him today. And he told me that he havnt been that much active lately. Didnt asked why...but i guess after our talk that he will start doing some raids.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 01 Mar 2016, 12:01

Thank you for your application. Due to surplus of majority of roles in RG2 apart of ranged dps, that part of your application has been declined. But as your application did say you are also interested in joining as social, that part has been approved.

As we have been looking at your application, there are few things recruiting officer should talk to you if you decide to accept.

You can whisper an officer for a ginvite.

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Post by Zarell » 01 Mar 2016, 19:19

<recruited>