[Social] Vaelyn, lvl 100 Warrior

A safe place for closed application.
Vaelyn
Dark Raven
Character name: Vaelyn

[Social] Vaelyn, lvl 100 Warrior

Post by Vaelyn » 13 Dec 2015, 14:35

Who is your character?
That would be Vaelyn, night elf warrior (pref tank), she's my first love when it comes to raiding and RP, but I have a bunch of alts at high-ish levels that I like to run around with too. My best geared character is a mage right now. I can't really say that I have a 'main' at the moment, since I haven't made any commitment to raiding in this expansion yet. I just have 6 chars at lvl 100, that I bounce around a bit and a bunch of others on the way.

Who are you?
My name is Colette, I'm from the Netherlands, and I am 36 years young.

Activity
Right now, I like leveling alts, chasing down old achievements, doing legacy raids, getting Arthas to finally drops his mount, doing some LFR here and there, etc. I'm not much of a PVPer but if a bunch of friends/guildies are going into a BG for the fun of it, I might just join for laughs.

Guild history
My warrior has been in The New Expedition for ages, so when it comes to recently, that's pretty much it. When it comes to my actual guild history, it goes way back to day one of the server's existence. I joined the Starseeker Sentinels, an RP heavy guild based in Ashenvale. When I wanted a taste of raiding I joined The Aegis and later The New Expedition.

References
I know about the Raven Council because like TRC, I also go way back. I have seen guilds crumble and fall apart and I have to say I am quite impressed with TRC's continued strong presence. I do know some people from the guild, like Karotiwka and Tufib, fellow crazy warriors.

About you
Who am I? Well, at the moment looking for work, so that's less yay, but I am a certified veterinary assistant. I have two cats all to myself, although they like to think it's the other way around. I played field hockey all my life at a decent level until my muscles and joints told me it's time to retire, I love watching my tv-shows, movies, I love reading, writing and playing other games like Assassin's Creed.

When it comes to my experience within the game, I have played every class to some kind of max level in some kind of expansion, but the ones I have raided with as mains are as follows:

Back in Vanilla my main was Vaelyn, the warrior. In The Aegis I was one of two main tanks. We took down Nefarian before we charged into AQ40 and took down the Twin Emperors before we headed to Naxx40. I am still proud that I was part of the raid that was the first on the server to kill any boss in Naxx40, when we took down Anub'Rekhan. We took down two or so more bosses before TBC hit.

Sadly, The Aegis didn't survive and together with some friends from TA, we joined The New Expedition. I had changed my main to my priest Dizz, a healer. I even became priest class leader and together we made our way through Sunwell, MH, SSC, Tempest Keep and Black Temple.

When Arthas arrived I once again changed my main, this time to a gnome mage, Danyi. We downed all the baddies, including the big bad Arthas, who we killed many times on 25H.

Shortly after Cataclysm hit, I had taken a break for a few months, but a co-worker got me excited about his guild on Dunemaul, a horde guild. I leveled a shaman, Shaene, that became my main for that expansion, healing those orcs and taurens through countless Dragon Soul 25H runs.

I took a break again, missed a lot of Pandaria, didn't really raid anything progression wise, had a bunch of chars at max level, but no 'main'.

And that brings us to now. Once again, a bunch of chars at 100, no main to speak of, just some LFR runs, no real raiding. I would like to raid again, at some point, but to tell you the truth, I have no idea right now, which char that would be with. I guess it depends on what would be needed combined with what I would enjoy.

I guess I would like to bring a char every now and then on one of your runs because I do love raiding. I know that won't be RG1, I have nowhere near the gear for it and I have no illusions about that. But if RG2 or some alt run ever needs a spot filled by a tank, some dps or some heals, I do hope you would keep me in mind. I promise not to stand in the fire.

Gnomes
Gnomes rule the world. That's all there is to it.
Twitch.tv/Vaelyn

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Vaelyn, lvl 100 Warrior

Post by Jimmble » 13 Dec 2015, 17:17

Thank you for the application. Please give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 14 Dec 2015, 23:26

Your application has been approved, please poke an officer for a guild invite.

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 15 Dec 2015, 13:11

<recruited>
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai