[Social] Naruchika, lvl 56, Monk

A safe place for closed application.
Lampris
Dark Raven
Character name: Lampris

[Social] Naruchika, lvl 56, Monk

Post by Lampris » 15 Nov 2015, 16:01

Who is your character?

My character name is Naruchika, The Song of a Thundering Spirit! (pretencious) Naruchika is a Monk and a chubby pandaren. She actually thought she was a Draenei female in the beginning due to my fetish for aesthetics, but somehow a monk for me has to be Pandaren.

Naruchika is my only mainalt so to speak. I have a veteran lvl 100, Rogue called Lampris which has seen a lot of WoW but I am keeping her hibernated for now. Perhaps she will reawaken later ><

Who are you?

My real name is Marcin (marchin'), I grew up in Poland and for the last 10 years I have been living in London! I also lived in Japan for a year. I am a guy. (questionable sometimes ><)

Activity

I have a fetish for questing, levelling and lore. I used to raid in WOTLK back when I managed to get to top 5 within Rogues on The Shatar. It was fun but I guess for me its all about the feel of the universe. For example, I'd never use heirlooms usually because I actually love questing so much I will try to stay in it as long as I can ;) I do like raiding and dungeons but only with friends. Raid Finder has killed the team spirit and team effort in my opinion. Hence why I am also applying to be part of you as a social member... I am desperate for human contact!

Guild history
I had a break for around 6 months. This is a completely new alt.

References
I was going through the Guild Finder and found you. I liked your description, size and amount of achievements. You look like a guild with strong legacy and that sort of integrity is what I like.

About you

I am 29 years old, I have loads of different interests ranging from Psychology and Mental Health to Technology and anything in between these two for example how tech affects us as humans. I like gaming although I also do go out a lot and socialize outside of Azeroth (I take blizz load screen tips seriously!). I have a BA in Japanese so if you want to talk about anime or Japanese for whatever reason - I am your man. Most importantly, I am always here to listen to peeps and for a friendly chat or advice if you need. I am definitely a talker, as you probably have noticed by now in this application. I like bad puns and I can not lie :)

Gnomes
Their heads are too big. Personally, I'd like to see a gnome with the Worgen curse. Furry balls!

Lampris
Dark Raven
Character name: Lampris

Re: [Social] Naruchika, lvl 56, Monk

Post by Lampris » 15 Nov 2015, 16:05

I made an account on the forum now ><

<----------------- This is it!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 15 Nov 2015, 16:45

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

Stukov
Ancient
Character name: Stukov

Post by Stukov » 15 Nov 2015, 19:02

Your application has been accepted, please poke an officer for an invite...

Twiki
Ancient
guild bank
Character name:
Specialization: guild bank

Post by Twiki » 16 Nov 2015, 07:12

<recruited>