Post by Bellondis » 23 Oct 2015, 22:38

Who is your character?:

Character Name: Aerath
Class: Human Paladin
Spec:-Retribution: 690 item lvl
- Holy: 670 item lvl-under construction :D
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ath/simple

Who are you?

My name is Barabas Tamas but you can call me Tomi, I am from Transylvania the birth place of Drakula :).I am 24 years old I work at my personal comapny as General Manager and Developer.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?

First i woud like to join Raid Group nr:2 because my current gear is not fit for Raid Group:1, and when my gear is fair for RG.1 I woud like to switch if it is possible :).I woud like to join as Retribution Paladin but if it is needed I can switch on holy it is not a problem for me :).But if you guys think I can be usefull for RG1 from the start I woud gladly accept it :).

Experience:

Vanilla:Full Clear

Burning Crusaid : Full Clear

The Vanilla and Burning Crusiad I played with Hunter and Rogue bought of them are on Bloodscalp but I am planing to transfer them on Defilas.

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas,Eye of Eternity,Obsydian Sanctum,Ulduar,Trial of Crusaid full clear HC/Normal Icc just 8/12 Normal

Cataclysm: -

Mist of Pandaria: LFR + Flex and SOO 8 Boss-es on Normal

Warlords of Draenor: Just HC kills and LFR

Raid Role:

Paladin in its essence is basically a support role class. It is what I enjoy playing. The main reasons why you would want to take one to a raid is for its raid utility, providing 2 BoPs, 2 Sacs and well the odd freedom if ever need be, to the group. BoPing effectively allows certain players to skip some mechanics, bubble itself for the paladin is also an increase on survivability. Main role still revolves around being a full-time dps.

Your Spec:

I consider my primary role in raids DPSing. My secondary role would be support, with the huge utility kit that Rets have like dmg buble,dmg absorption and I can write till tomorow but I will stop for now :). To prepare for a battle, you must know the mechanics. Which glyphs will likely help the raid the most and which talents will maximize my DPS? or whitch talent,glyph can support better the raid during the encounter of a BOOS and more of that kind of stuff. To keep myself updated on changes and so on, I just look on the MMO-Champion forums where there are always ongoing discussions about theorycrafting, BiS gear,Rotas and so on. Sometime steal some ideeas from Noxxic.com and other Warcraft forums

Off-specs and Alternative characters:

Holy spec under gearing yet is nothing notable to say about it :) but in sort time it will be up for raids :)

Virginity Undead Rogue.Played Time: 145 days http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ity/simple

Beastiee Tauren Hunter. Played Time:179 days http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... iee/simple

Communication:

Right now I don't have a microphone but it won't be a problem to get one :).I quite speak english fluently so It won't be a problem.

Combat Logs:

Due to my very recent comback to the game i have no logs.

Your UI:

Guild History:

Started to play on Bloodscalp at the Unknow Idols and played there till the end of WOTLK afther that the guys didn't show more intrest for the game and took a break so I decided the same way and after MOP got out I went on Arathor where I was member in the Equinshu Ocha a social guild for more than 2 years and after that I switched for the Eternal Champions but the guild has been disbanned that is the reason why I want to go on Defilas

Raid availability:

Monday,Thuseday,Wednesday,Thursday,Sunday

References:

WoW Progress.

About you:

An old player who enjoys the game from the begining ( Vanila), I love this world but

Miscellaneous:
PvP Exp:

2v2: 2176
3v3: 2197
5v5: 1856

This is my second Recruitment here , one year ago my other recruitment was accepted but during IRL problems I didn't had time to play so I refused the invitation.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [RG.1] Aerath,lvl 100 Human Paladin

Post by Jimmble » 24 Oct 2015, 13:23

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

Bellondis
Dark Raven
Character name: Bellondis

Post by Bellondis » 26 Oct 2015, 12:35

Thank you for your answer :) looking forward for your decision :D

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 27 Oct 2015, 14:07

Hi Aerath,

Sorry for the wait!
We've discussed your app and would be happy to offer you a spot in the guild, and you can also join RG2 raids. :)

As far as RG1 goes, I'm afraid we cannot make any promises for the future - But, we can consider an updated application if the time comes that you have suitable gear, experience, logs etc. Although I'll admit that Mythic Tyrant->Mannoroth won't be the easiest starting point to get into Mythic raiding!

If this suits you anyhow, go ahead and poke an officer in game for a guild invite.
Cheers!
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Bellondis
Dark Raven

Post by Bellondis » 27 Oct 2015, 20:15

Hey I woud like join RG2 till I get ready for RG1 raiding. I will transfer my caracter next week because I am not in the country and I get home only next week thursday. If this little problem is not a problem for you guys I woud gladly accept the offer just tel me who to pke for invite :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 28 Oct 2015, 00:09

Sure, whenever you are ready, just whisper any officer... me for example! Or the Bowick! Or ask any member online for an officer. Or check the Armory! And bring a cookie.

Bellondis
Dark Raven

Post by Bellondis » 29 Oct 2015, 16:24

Yes Sir! I will bring for all of you :D

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment