Character name: Bellondis

Aerath-Retribution Paladin Raider Apply

Post by Bellondis » 21 Oct 2014, 15:07

Who is your character?

Aerath, Retribution Paladin,Played Time :110 days

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Arathor/Aerath/
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ath/simple

Who are you?

My name is Barabas Tamas,and I from Romania.You can call me Tomi,Tomyika or more easy Tom.

Experience:

Vanilla:Full Clear

Burning Crusaid : Full Clear

The Vanilla and Burning Crusiad I played with Hunter and Rogue bought of them are on Bloodscalp but I am planing to transfer them on Defilas.

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas,Eye of Eternity,Obsydian Sanctum,Ulduar,Trial of Crusaid full clear HC/Normal Icc just 8/12 Normal

Cataclysm: -

Mist of Pandaria: LFR + Flex and SOO 8 Boss-es on Normal

Raid role:

I consider my primary role in raids DPSing. My secondary role would be support, with the huge utility kit that Rets have like dmg buble,dmg absorption and I can write till tomorow but I will stop for now :). To prepare for a battle, you must know the mechanics. Which glyphs will likely help the raid the most and which talents will maximize my DPS? or whitch talent,glyph can support better the raid during the encounter of a BOOS and more of that kind of stuff. To keep myself updated on changes and so on, I just look on the MMO-Champion forums where there are always ongoing discussions about theorycrafting, BiS gear,Rotas and so on. Sometime steal some ideeas from Noxxic.com and other Warcraft forums :).

Talent choices:

Talent:

T1-Speed of Light it comes really handy in much fight's especially as a meele DPS because when I need to switch location I can DPS more my curent target and I get there faster and in time to the second target.

T2-Fist of Justice. You never know when you need an extra stun,during an encounter it can save many things :).

T3-Unbreaklable Spirit.Low cooldown on Lay on Hands,Divinie Shiled,Divine Sacrifice is never a problem :) all of them are great support/saving spells and they come really handy every time

T4-Divine Purpose.Best Ret choice

T5-Execution Sentince.More a personal talent point can't really argue here.

Mayor Glyphs:

1.Glyph of Templar's Verdict
2.Glyph of Mass Exorcism
3.Glyph of Jeopardy

In my personal Oppinion the are the best Ret Paladin Mayor Glyphs

Minor Glyphs:

1.Glyph of Fire form the Heavens
2.Glyph of Luminous Charger
3.Glyph of Winged Vengeance

These one are what I like the best :) no argument here :P

Off-specs and Alternative characters:

Virginity Undead Rogue.Played Time: 145 days http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ity/simple

Beastiee Tauren Hunter. Played Time:179 days http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... iee/simple

And still undecided what to boost a Mage or a Druid but I hope I will decide it soon :) ,like I mentioned upper I plan to transfer all my characters here on Defilas and this includes these 2 nasty things too :D.Btw I have no problem switching spec/char it is no problem for me :) any time,any where,for anyone and any fight :D

Communication:

Right now my microphone is busted :D because my dog that it is an intresting item and it needs to taste it -,- " but I will buy one soon.

Logs:

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Arathor/Aerath/

Your UI:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/view/141021/ ... es.hu_.jpg

Guild History:

Started to play on Bloodscalp at the Unknow Idols and played there till the end of WOTLK afther that the guys didn't show more intrest for the game and took a break so I decided the same way and after MOP got out I went on Arathor where I was member in the Equinshu Ocha a social guild for more than 2 years and after that I switched for the Eternal Champions but I can't finde my place here and that is the reason why I want to go on Defilas

Raid availability:

Monday,Thuseday,Wednesday,Thursday,Sunday

References:

WoW progress,Trade Chat.

About you:

So like how I mentioned in my social apply, my name is Tomy I live in Romania, Klausenburg I am 23 years old,one of my oldest passions are WoW,Football and Reading,I've just finished my law University and in this year I will finish my second university and in 2 years my third one :). I have my own Construction Company and our main occupation is reparing old houses/historycal buildinges roofe tops.

Miscellaneous:

PvP Exp:

2v2: 2176
3v3: 2197
5v5: 1856

Big PvP fan and I really enjoy BG/Rated BG/Arena/Perma's/World PvP so I hope I will meet a few PvP maniacs at you guys too :D
If my raider apply is not accepted I hope my Social recruitment will be still avaible :).

Beastaly
Ancient
Character name: Beastaly
WoW character race: Blood Elf
WoW character class: Death Knight

Re: Aerath-Retribution Paladin Raider Apply

Post by Beastaly » 21 Oct 2014, 16:01

Hi!
You've seemed to be missing a lvl 45 talent choise. Also which raiding team are you applying for?

//Beast

Bellondis
Dark Raven

Post by Bellondis » 21 Oct 2014, 16:12

My mistake lvl 45 talent is Selfless Healer sry for not including oh my :P, and applying into bought raid teams where I can get a spot to prove myslef :)

Beastaly
Ancient
Character name: Beastaly
WoW character race: Blood Elf
WoW character class: Death Knight

Post by Beastaly » 21 Oct 2014, 17:04

I'm sorry to tell you that our main raiding team doesn't have a spot for a retribution paladin right now. We've got very competent paladins. I'll send somebody responsable for RG2 to have a look at your application and to see if they need you!

//Beast

Yogá
(Pándoras)
Raven
Character name: Pándoras

Post by Yogá » 21 Oct 2014, 17:18

Hello there!
Raid leader for RG2 here!
I suppose we can try you out for RG2 if you're up for it.
If you add my battletag at Yoggles#2502, we can discuss a time to try you out!

Yogá

Bellondis
Dark Raven

Post by Bellondis » 21 Oct 2014, 17:28

Hi mate I will be online later and I will add you :)

Bellondis
Dark Raven

Post by Bellondis » 04 Nov 2014, 20:08

Hi guys sorry for typing just now,had some issues with my computer ( idk why never had before ) and I coulden't got to second's raid trial. I want to ask you guys is my apply still avaible ? or it is not ?:(

Yogá
(Pándoras)
Raven

Post by Yogá » 04 Nov 2014, 20:26

It's still available, I can make a spot for you tomorrow if you still want to join our RG2.

Bellondis
Dark Raven

Post by Bellondis » 04 Nov 2014, 21:18

Ty mate I will come just tell me the time :)

Yogá
(Pándoras)
Raven

Post by Yogá » 04 Nov 2014, 21:27

It starts between 20:00 and 20:30 CET as we usually would, so be online there.

Bellondis
Dark Raven

Post by Bellondis » 04 Nov 2014, 21:40

Okay tnx :) will be there