Raviaths application! 60 warrior. (tank)

A safe place for closed application.
Raviath

Raviaths application! 60 warrior. (tank)

Post by Raviath » 26 Nov 2006, 13:12

Hi to all the Raven Council members!

I wish to join your ranks and join in with everything you have to offer, I am not concentrating on anything in particular at the moment, for example PvE. Although I wish to seek a friendly guild that does RP PvE and PvP, but mostly PvE :lol:

I first heard about your guild from one of your members, Haclar, he is a RL mate of mine, and he had only possitive thgings to say so... as I was jumping from guild to guild searching for a half decent, friendly guild I was wandering wether or not I should post an application on your lovely forums, and well, here I am :P You may ask why I was not commited to a certain guild before, just lay this to rest it is because they were mostly immature and unfriendly atmosphered. :(

What do I do in RL, well.... I like to skate, bodyboard in the wanderful countryside of England, cornwall, newquay.. I also like to hang out with my mates, and well... it is known that I like the odd sniffle of porch :P
naa, I am basically your average 18 year old, I am male btw.

My gear, I have all blue gear with the odd epic here and there. I am not currently Tank specced but I have a full set of tanking gear and a full set of DPs gear. Offcourse I am willing to change spec for you people, as I was told that you are in need of tanks.

phew! that's me then, Raviath. Hopping to hear from you soon!