Toben's application

A safe place for closed application.
Toben

Toben's application

Post by Toben » 07 Sep 2006, 00:45

Hello!

I am interested in joining your guild and am posting here as instructed.

Toben is a night elf hunter, currently level 56 and heading for 60 pretty soon.

My current guild is splitting up and I am looking for a friendly guild to do some endgame PvE or PvP. Personally I play to have a laugh and meet new people rather than to obsess over epixx (although if epixx come my way I aint complaining).

I am a fairly solid roleplayer, although I think I am pretty easy going about it.

I have been playing WOW since the European start, and was on Argent Dawn until I decided to move to PvP land. I mainly play with Toben at the moment but I do have some other characters in semi-retirement.

I have one friend in the guild already (Aeryn) and you are highly recommended, and I have seen others of your guild around.

So if you want an experienced player looking for endgame stuff (but not an anal loothound), a team player and hopefully a laugh with it, then let me know.

Thanks for listening.

T.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 07 Sep 2006, 12:58

Just wondering, what was your main on AD? (I come from AD originally too, also named khila :wink: )

Aeryn

Nahh

Post by Aeryn » 07 Sep 2006, 14:54

Cant have been me who highly recommended RC :wink:

But yeah these guys are definitely the finest bunch of people ive come across on DB.

Khila to answer your question, he had a mage called Calland and i had a Priest called Sikozu.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Re: Nahh

Post by Alikh » 07 Sep 2006, 17:48

Aeryn wrote:Cant have been me who highly recommended RC :wink:

But yeah these guys are definitely the finest bunch of people ive come across on DB.

Khila to answer your question, he had a mage called Calland and i had a Priest called Sikozu.
Doesn't ring a bell. :P