A safe place for closed application.
Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Quikfizzix's application

Post by Jimmble » 09 Jun 2010, 17:12

1. What is your character's name, race, class and level?

My character is Quikfizzix, a level 80 gnome rogue.

2. Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?

This is my main character but not the first. I have multiple classes at lvl 60-65 (warrior, priest, druid, hunter), because I am relatively new to WoW, and wanted to see as much vanilla as I can, so never leveled them to the end, until now on this rogue.

3. What are you looking for in a guild? (raiding, PvP, RP events etc..?)

I don't have a general answer for this question, an RP-guild needs to have RP-events, a raiding guild should have regular raids, etc. Of course in every guild, the members should be relaxed and friendly, but more importantly mature independently of age. The officers should be open for discussion and should have will to enforce the guild policies.

4. What do you expect from <The Raven Council>?

As a fresh lvl 80 I need all the help I can get, expressions like 'tokens' and 'tactics' are all new to me, and even if I found a lot of articles about these, I'm more than willing to look, listen and learn from the seasoned raiders.

5. Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?

I can't really compare raiding guilds, the 3.5 vanilla raid runs I did are not enough for me to decide what makes a good raiding guild, but in general I prefer guilds with strict rulesets, it prevents or helps solve future drama. Also I don't really trust a guild who invites everyone without question: if there is an application like this is needed, ensures that the patients inside were filtered by someone.

6. Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?

I have found information on the realm forums.

7. Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).

My name is Tomas, and I'm a 28 year old computer programmer from the Czech Republic.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Re: Quikfizzix's application

Post by Jaera » 09 Jun 2010, 18:03

Hi thank you for your application,

while discuss it, i am going to make you aware of the fact that we currently have a 'no icc 25' policy, due to the fact that we are competing in the strict 10 man system, which prevents us from doing icc 25 or heroic mode toc 25.

as such, none of us are doing icc 25 until we have downed the lich king on 10 man heroic mode. this also applies to existing icc 25 man achievements.

so assuming you dont have any icc 25 man boss kills and dont mind waiting a bit (icc 10 toc normal 25 is prefectly fine) to raid 25 man icc, then thats great.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 09 Jun 2010, 18:16

Believe me, noone's gonna let me near the angry ex-prince in the near future. Last time I accidentally accepted a quest to kill that Malygos guy or who, every one sent me away saying: "Right little fella, grouping, eh? Go play with the murlocs in Elwynn."

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Post by Pyx » 09 Jun 2010, 21:47

:lol:
ImageImage

Solisil
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Solisil » 10 Jun 2010, 01:04

We have decided to accept your application! *smile*

Please contact an officer, in game, for an invitation.
"All druids believe in god, we call it Nature"

Solisil
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Solisil » 15 Jun 2010, 19:45

<recruited>
"All druids believe in god, we call it Nature"