Hail to the council

A safe place for closed application.
Kerethril Dereaviel

Hail to the council

Post by Kerethril Dereaviel » 08 Sep 2009, 14:43

Greetings from Kerethril Dereaviel, the Kaldorei fencer. Allow me to be brief and answer the questions given without any further introductions.

Name: Kerethril
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 60

This is my main character.

My main expectation is a quality RP and possibly a rich PvE experience, since reaching level 60 disables most usual acitivities and hence calls for changes-that is why even being mostly a RPer I'd like to participate in lots of high-end raids(and itemisation is a factor as well:P I'm not willing to pretend that I am not after some stuff. An obvious lie it would be). I wish to join a guild to achieve these aims and possibly become a part of a great society and perhaps improve it.

If you wish to know more-just ask me:) Ah and since deeds tend to tell just as much or even more than words, you might want to check out the website of my currently dying(with me, the captain, being the last onboard :) ) guild. This is not an advertisment of any kind. There are just some good portions of information about myself there, including rp motives. Visit http://silvermoonsorrow.co.nr if interested.

I wanted to be brief and I ended up spamming the forums, how ironic :P Do forgive me.

My regards

Kerethril Dereaviel

Last bumped by Anonymous on 08 Sep 2009, 14:43.