FAO Celsan and all members of The Raven Council

A safe place for closed application.
Ixtyl

FAO Celsan and all members of The Raven Council

Post by Ixtyl » 23 Jun 2006, 17:15

Hi all!

I am Ixtyl Whisperwind, Guild Master of "Wind Walkers" and i have been encharged by all my guild members to make you a merge proposal.

Fisrt there are a few things i would like to explain so that you can get the picture on why we are making such a proposal.
The number of our active members as decreased recently due to various reasons not related with the game. Our Guild as always been small but at the moment we are reduced to 6 active members.
Lately we have been talking about finding a nice guild wich could accept us all and simultaneously one that was near the same level range so we could progress toghether.
My first thought was - Raven Council! Me and a couple of guild mates have already been in PUGS with some of your members (Sandriel, Wisp and 2 others i cant remember the name), and they seemed to be very nice persons and have a in game atittude close to ours.

That said i had a little chat with Wisp yesterday and she said that you most probably be glad to accept us in your guild and asked me to post it here.

We are
Ixtyl - LVL 59 Night Elf Hunter
Vaju - LVL 58 Human Warlock
Lunnis - LVL 51 Human Warrior
Alexanderr - LVL 60 Human Mage
Viriato - LVL 58 HUman Rogue
Azeverius - LVL 50 Dwarf Priest

These are all main characters.
I think i can speak for all if i say we are mostly interested in PVE, secondly PVP and some casual RP too.
We are all mature, dedicated and active players and we think it would be very nice if we could join your guild to make new friends, be able to progress in end game instances and last but not least have FUN (and we do have great laughs on TS!).

Just to finish i think it´s important to say that we are not in a hurry to get all the epics (you know what i mean :) ). Our main goal is to be able to progress in game, helping each other and have fun while we do it.

If you are interested in our proposal, please reply to this post or /w me in game.

/targets The Raven Council
/salutes with respect
/Ixtyl off

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 23 Jun 2006, 19:17

Thanks for the post Ixtyl, we will assemble the council to discuss your proposal and come back to you later today I expect!

Ixtyl

Post by Ixtyl » 29 Jun 2006, 11:16

In result of lack of response from your guild, we merged to another guild yesterday.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 29 Jun 2006, 18:28

Sorry we didn't get to you in time. Celsan had to go somewhere in real life after that friday and hasn't come back yet.