SayyadinaAtreides
(Serrana)
Hatchling
Character name: Serrana

[Social] Serrana, level 58 paladin

Post by SayyadinaAtreides » 19 Nov 2018, 18:12

Who is your character?
Serrana, a level 58 dwarven paladin

I tend to be an altoholic, the character I'm most likely to work on next is Anling, a level 20 Pandaren monk. Or maybe Yavana, a level 20 night elf priest. Or maybe Quivvix, the level 1 gnome warlock. Or maybe...

Who are you?
My name is Elizabeth, though people often call me Sayya from my usual username. I'm 28. I currently live in the US but I am moving to the Netherlands in two weeks (eek! so soon!).

Activity
Oh god. I like...a lot of things. I haven't played for a few years so I'll be figuring out what I like best these days as I go I suppose. Since I'm moving to Europe, I've started alllll over on the EU version (sadly there's no way to transfer from US to EU). That means I'm missing a *lot* of pets, mounts, titles, etc., so working on those will likely be a priority. I love archaeology, but I also like working on professions in general. I do hope to raid eventually, but I'm not sure if I'll be willing/able to make that time commitment. And, as previously mentioned, I like alts. A lot. In any game I play, really.

Guild history
N/A

References
A lovely gnome was kind enough to reply to my inquiry about guilds in trade chat. <3

About you
Hmm, where to begin. Once upon a time, I studied computer science in college. Then I got a stress fracture in my foot while watching Firefly with friends the night before spring break senior year (that would be nearly seven years ago now), which turned into a really nasty and mostly untreatable condition called CRPS, which totally screwed with my life plans. I worked as a software developer for about a year and a half before it got so bad I couldn't anymore. Now I'm finally, I think, going to be able to start rebuilding some kind of life once I get to the Netherlands. The main reason I bring this up is that it sometimes interferes with things--I may suddenly need to be afk, and I am on very heavy medications that can impair my ability to focus, sometimes to the point of not really being able to find words or make sentences.

My favorite video game is probably Path of Exile, though it's hard to choose. I also really enjoy games like Crypt of the Necrodancer, The Long Dark, Skyrim, and Opus Magnum. Outside of video games, I make jewelry, knit/crochet, and read. I am hoping to do some freelance editing work (especially for academic papers) and sell my jewelry once I am settled in the Netherlands, but that will depend a lot on health issues. I'm also hoping to lure my boyfriend into D&D once I'm there, but we'll see about that. :)

Gnomes
Gnomes are pretty damn adorable, I have to say. They can definitely be trouble when their experiments are not supervised by more responsible parties, but they have certainly brought a lot of marvelous inventions and such to Azeroth. They certainly liven things up, too!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Serrana, level 58 paladin

Post by Jimmble » 22 Nov 2018, 17:40

<recruited>