Pelagia Alynis is a hunter for you, if you would have her...

A safe place for closed application.
Pelagia Alynis
Dark Raven
Character name:

Pelagia Alynis is a hunter for you, if you would have her...

Post by Pelagia Alynis » 06 Jun 2006, 09:16

1. In-game name, race, class and level.

Pelagia, Night Elf Hunter 52

2. Is the character you will join with your first character/main character?

Yup, a main character. I also have a human warrior 23 named Lassale but I'd like to wait a bit before adding him to your roster (if that is expected at all?), of course I will not join other guilds with him :)

3. What kind of guild are you looking for? (ex. pvp-guild, rp-guild, raid-guild etc. You don't have to choose one of the three just mentioned.)

A nice mix of all the three above, I guess. I like RP-ing a lot, but am rebuked by mandatory RP in guildchat. I want a raid sometimes, be it to Hammerfall or Blackwing lair, and would like to know that when I invite a fellow Raven Councillor to a PUG group that I've made a good choice. And yes, I totally hate ganking with difference of 9+ levels and similar ugly scenarios the horde players usually prefer.

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? (ex. only have fun, end-game instances, etc.)

Well, when I started I thought wow, lvl 52, what do I do now, I'll be bored when I'm level 60. Then I looked at wowwiki and thought "wow, the game is just beginning". I want to have instances (I realize this takes time), grouping with mature (and I don't mean RL) players and general fun from this game. I expect us to dance upon Nefarion's corpse someday too, errrr.... wait, that's far away.

5. Something about me in general...

I'm 18, will be infiltrated (pun intended) into a university soon, I've just upgraded my RAM to 1GB so I'm a happy player. I sometimes get disconnected, but almost never on a permament basis as I'm able to relog after a few minutes (cable connection).

Truth be told, I can't remember how I came upon your guild, I think I met an elf rogue Trubedai (don't hold me by my word on this, hah) who gave me details. I've been rogue to lvl 50, at which point I asked about 20 guilds for details, websites and stuff etc. Needless to say, after some tough choices (Azeroth Braves is a tempting one indeed) here I am! Your guild does leave a nice impression, after all.
Let me know you'd have me either ingame, here or by e-mail.

Pelagia

p.s. it wasn't ever my intention to write this much, aaaargh! I need to control myself :P
p.p.s. and I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot to mention my pets...err... animal companions. Phobos the jaguar and Kalidonian the boar are an inseparable part of my hunting career, even though I'm MM/survival specced :P
"There is no good or evil. There is only more and less."
- Khorn'Tal, the Stormlord

Collective RP thread - have a look at it and join!