[Social] Leviathán, Level 110 Demon Hunter

Post by batepress » 05 Aug 2017, 20:57

Messed up and posted as guest and I can't delete it... I can't even Human today

Who is your character?

Leviathán, Night Elf, Demon Hunter

Who are you?

Jordan, 20 (Soon to be 21), Sofia, Bulgaria

Activity

In my opinion, the question should rather be what I don't like doing. Because my God.. there is a lot to do...
But since you are asking: I enjoy the story, the cinematics, the PvE, the PvP, the freedom of the open-world-ness (wait, is that even a word?) In general almost everything. There are some thing I don't like, but everything is manageable if you have the patience for it.

Guild history

Had friends who played WoW, we had a massive 40-50 people guild back in the days of Cataclysm and my old account.

References

Looked you up on EU Realm Pop. Thought that from the 998 people in the guild there will be decent players, which know that this is a game and play for the fun of it. Talked to a person from the guild, which I saw in the recent News in the official WoW site. And after he sent me a link with your website, came to the realization that the whole guild is actually build by people, who know that there is life outside the game as well. Great success I thought, great success :D

About you

As a person.. hmm pretty tough to say exactly. Usually it's the outside people who can say this, but I guess the typical 21 year old.. With the only difference that I've got my life together - job, university, friends, family. All is well.
I'm interested in fitness & nutrition and also games.. Back in high school we played like crazy. Now it's more casual after everyone split.
The experiences within the game - I remember WoW from back in Vanilla, though I watched friends that had it play. My first experience was downloading it illegally to play WotLK in some Fun Servers. Enjoyed every single bit - the lore, the pvp, the pve. So i saved some money and got Cataclysm. Then the high school end came and we split. No more WoW, played Guild Wars 2, then stopped with games in general, started doing fitness more, going out more, etc.
But now I'm back, because Warlords of Draenor hooked me up again.
I can really write you a whole novel, but trying to keep it as short as possible :)

Gnomes

A gnome /ˈnoʊm/ is a diminutive spirit in Renaissance magic and alchemy, first introduced by Paracelsus in the 16th century and later adopted by more recent authors including those of modern fantasy literature. Its characteristics have been reinterpreted to suit the needs of various story tellers, but it is typically said to be a small humanoid that lives underground.

Or the WoW Description:

The gnomes are a race of diminutive and highly intelligent humanoids, known for their mastery of technology. They were originally descended from mechagnomes, metallic Titan creations, who were affected by the Curse of Flesh. The early gnomes eventually found their way to Khaz Modan, where they founded the capital of Gnomeregan and became allies with their nearby dwarven cousins. For years the gnomes were based in Gnomeregan, providing technological support to the Alliance during the Second War, until a trogg invasion and treachery from within irradiated Gnomeregan and killed as much as eighty percent of the gnomish population. The gnomes were forced into exile in Tinker Town in the dwarven capital of Ironforge, until, following the Cataclysm, the gnomes launched a partially successful recapture of Gnomeregan, and are now based in New Tinkertown.

Or my thoughts:

I have a deleted boosted to level 100 Gnome Mage. Don't like em that much, almost never see them in game. Who plays them even? Now.. Goblins! - Yes! (At least from the short races) [Yes, I enjoy Horde as well, no judgement]

So here it is, folks.
Thanks for the opportunity!
And I will see you (choose one):
a) In-game (General for everything)
b) In the Dungeon/Raid Group
c) On the Battlefield
d) In Guild Chat, when not doing the rest

- Leviathán

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: [Social] Leviathán, Level 110 Demon Hunter

Post by Cecîl » 05 Aug 2017, 21:46

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 07 Aug 2017, 11:48

Helloes!

I was hunting you yesterday but couldn't find you. Poke me in-game for a chit-chat.

--
Jimmble

batepress
(Leviathán)
Hatchling
Character name: Leviathán

Post by batepress » 10 Aug 2017, 01:21

Hey there!

Sorry about that.. Guess I'm a good at hide and seek.

My working schedule always changes and for this month my days off are Friday and Saturday. I added you in-game as a friend using your name (Jimmble). Hope you'll get that and as soon as I see you online I'll poke.

- Leviathán

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 16 Aug 2017, 18:16

<recruited as Valenim>