permission to join

A safe place for closed application.

permission to join

Post by Guest » 11 Apr 2012, 20:13

What is your character's name, race, class and level?

My character's name is: Salvarna, he is a human(changing to NE soon) death knight lvl 85.

Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?

Yes this is my main character, and I plan on playing him alot, because I really like DKs. I have had some before this one, being 3 other lvl 85: Pala, Shaman, and a mage. I prefer DKs right know, because before Cata I always healed(not that I won't heal again), so I like playing DPS now.

Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?

Because you sound like a really fair and welcoming guild, and for what I have read, I think it is a guild for me.

Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?

I heard about you from my elder brother, you might know him, he is called: Zeatrix

Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).

Well I am a 17 year old guy, who goes to school(trying to educate as an engineer).
I also have a job, which takes 3 hours of my day, about 2-3 days a week. My work schedule is mostly from 16 - 19 o´clock(don't know if there are any issues there). I am pretty sure the Danish time-zone is always the same as the server time.
Other than that, I am a guy who really likes to play WoW, and I love to raid; sometimes I do a BG(mostly with my shaman though) as well. I consider myself a friendly and mature person, I care for the social environment in the guild and around me, as well as striving to the best of my ability for progression when raiding.
I hope my application has caught your interest, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Salvarna

Zeatrix
Dark Raven
Character name:

Re: permission to join

Post by Zeatrix » 11 Apr 2012, 21:14

I can 100% vouch for Salvarna. Not just because he's my brother, but we've played a lot together during wotlk and cata, and he's always been loyal and friendly. He'd fit very well to Raven Council without doubt!
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

Erai
Raven
Character name:

Post by Erai » 11 Apr 2012, 21:55

I can vouch for him to=)
He can ofc like grilled gnome like me!
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity” ~ Albert Einstein

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 12 Apr 2012, 10:00

Stop vouching here, this is my playground! *gnomerages*

So, where were we... oh yeah, thank you for for your application, Salvarna, please give us a bit of time to review it.

Erai
Raven
Character name:

Post by Erai » 12 Apr 2012, 11:35

Watch it gnome or I will eat you! *roars!*
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity” ~ Albert Einstein

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment