Nóxah - Warlock

A safe place for closed application.
EthanbakerCoburnlul

Nóxah - Warlock

Post by EthanbakerCoburnlul » 07 Jan 2011, 00:59

1) What Is Your Character's Name, Race, Class and Level?
Nóxah. Level 85 Worgen warlock.

2) Is This Character Your Main Character? Have You Had Any Other Characters Before This One?
My main used to be a druid back in WotLK. I then created a warlock back then for the pleasure of watching people attempting to run whilst being dotted ;) Eventually I enjoyed it so much that I had to have this as my main! I also have a 85 Holy paladin that could help if needed on this realm.

3) What Are You Looking For In A Guild (Raiding, PvP, RP Events etc)?
I've been across a number of realms along with being on the opposite faction on my warlock. I am an 'overall' player. Who enjoys both, PvE and PvP. First of all I want fun from a guild! I'm looking for some experience in the new cataclysm raids and to progress as a guild through them; even if it took so many attempts and wipes!

4) Why <The Raven Council> And Not Any Other Guild?
I have two IRL friends already in the guild; Felias and Noxah (mage and warr), they told me that its a friendly, casusal yet hardcore guild that I could enjoy myself in. I've moved across many realms because the guilds did not satisfy me enough with what they offered. Neither did the realm.

5) Where Did You Hear About <The Raven Council>?
Noxah and Felias. And many other members that i've asked about the guild!

6) Who Are You?
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Re: Nóxah - Warlock

Post by Guest » 07 Jan 2011, 01:30

EthanbakerCoburnlul wrote:1) What Is Your Character's Name, Race, Class and Level?
Nóxah. Level 85 Worgen warlock.

2) Is This Character Your Main Character? Have You Had Any Other Characters Before This One?
My main used to be a druid back in WotLK. I then created a warlock back then for the pleasure of watching people attempting to run whilst being dotted ;) Eventually I enjoyed it so much that I had to have this as my main! I also have a 85 Holy paladin that could help if needed on this realm.

3) What Are You Looking For In A Guild (Raiding, PvP, RP Events etc)?
I've been across a number of realms along with being on the opposite faction on my warlock. I am an 'overall' player. Who enjoys both, PvE and PvP. First of all I want fun from a guild! I'm looking for some experience in the new cataclysm raids and to progress as a guild through them; even if it took so many attempts and wipes!

4) Why <The Raven Council> And Not Any Other Guild?
I have two IRL friends already in the guild; Felias and Noxah (mage and warr), they told me that its a friendly, casusal yet hardcore guild that I could enjoy myself in. I've moved across many realms because the guilds did not satisfy me enough with what they offered. Neither did the realm.

5) Where Did You Hear About <The Raven Council>?
Noxah and Felias, and another paladin awaiting his reply; Valkrys. And many other members that i've asked about the guild!

6) Who Are You?
I'm a student studying a labour skill at college! I enjoy playing with my Felias and Noxah, along with Valkrys who also applied to the guild.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 07 Jan 2011, 11:49

so you have an identical name to your friend bar one letter?

Post by Guest » 07 Jan 2011, 17:18

I was asked for a name change from 'sodomist'; and as a joke at the time it was funny. But I am thinking of paying for a name change ;p

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 09 Jan 2011, 19:30

Thank you for the application, unfortunately we are not able to invite you at this time. thank you for taking the time to apply however and we wish you well.

<Not Recruited>