Arryana Moonleaf

A safe place for closed application.
Arryana
Raven
Character name:

Arryana Moonleaf

Post by Arryana » 19 Sep 2008, 02:21

Hey guys , so here is my aplication :

1. What is your character's name, race, class and level?

Arryana Moonleaf , Night Elf Druid (DPS) , 70

2. Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?

This is my main character and my only one

3. What are you looking for in a guild? (raiding, PvP, RP events etc..?)

To be honest i'm looking for a place where i can make new friends because right now almost all my friends have stopped playing WoW and i'm looking for a new home

4. What do you expect from <The Raven Council>?

To be honest i expect to meet some kind players , to make new friends and unique raids :P

5. Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?

Because i think that here somebody will put a smile on my face and because my brother recommended this guild to me :P

6. Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?
To be honest my brother was the one who told me about this guild and i don't know how he knew because he never played on Defias but who knows...

7. Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you). :wink:

My name is Lena , i am 20 years old and i am from Romania (i'm french - i was born in Sartene) . I'm a singer , a photographer and a moderate WoW player and a very friendly girl . I like playing WoW but i know my limits . I suffer from bipolar disorder and social fobia and i hope this doesn't make a me a freak because usually when someone finds out that i have this "problems" , starts to change from a good person to the opposite .. ah , and i talk to much i think :P . Ah and sorry if that's a problem but i've wanted to share with you my character's story . I'm not an expert in RP but i've managed to make a background story even if it's a little exaggerated i guess .

So here it is :

Arryana was born into the Moonleaf family about 18 years ago. Brought up with the tales of her parents and siblings about the wars and sacrifices they made, she has always felt like an outsider. Consequently she withdrew into herself and spent a lot of time among the animals that lived in the woods around her ancestral home. Her parents encouraged her connection with nature but did not notice it getting out of hand until the summer of her 14th birthyear when she was spending almost all her time in her feline form and starting to exhibit wild and strange behaviour . Alarmed by this her parents sent her off to see an old druid at Moonglade who had experience with cases like these. The Old Druid spent almost two years with Arryana, teaching her about the importance of balance between the different parts within herself. Satisfied that she had taught her enough the old druid sent Arryana back to her parents who promptly suggested she spend some time in Stormwind with her friend Nirra, worried that if she stayed in Teldrassil she would revert to her old behaviour.

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Re: Arryana Moonleaf

Post by Zarhan » 19 Sep 2008, 13:53

Arryana wrote:Hey guys , so here is my aplication :
6. Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?
To be honest my brother was the one who told me about this guild and I don't know how he knew because he never played on Defias but who knows...
Have to wonder what kind of reputation we have if we are getting recommendations from folks who have never even played on the same realm... :)

Anyway, whisper an officer for an invite.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 19 Sep 2008, 13:56

and welcome to the Raven Council!

<Recruited>