Raiding Group 2 Application (its 3am)

A safe place for closed application.
Oghamgoths
Hatchling
Character name: Oghamgoths

Raiding Group 2 Application (its 3am)

Post by Oghamgoths » 18 Dec 2017, 05:14

Who is your character?
Oghamgoths, Exotic Warlock, Affliction primary, Destruction secondary, Demonology tertiary, Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oghamgoths, and WoWProgress link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mgoths/pve .

Who are you?
Un-Annagram Oghamgoths and you have my name. Otherwise see Leanardo. I'm not gonna tell yer my real age. I'm "33". There. ha. If I tell people I have ten kids they usually freak out, so I have 'Some' responsibilities. I have autism, which makes me a little eccentric for a gnome.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I already Raid Wednsdays and Mondays. Mostly RG1 if work and responsibilities allow. Mainly applying for RG2 officially, even though I CANNOT allow Jimmble to get away being mentioned more than I.

Experience
Raided with TRC since LK Expansion. Did some pvp bg's unofficially allied with TRC alongside Inner Circle Guild during TBC expansion. Originally rolled as a Tank Warrior. Previously played as Leanardo - Frost Mage - with TRC during the Pandaria & WoD expansions, usually RG1. Re-participated as Oghamgoths, exotic Gnome Warlock, after pestering Cookie Addict Jimmble. Attended RG1 Raids. Have attained Curve: Heroic ToS. Normal: ATBT with guild. Attempted Heroic: ATBT and made headway with 2 bosses down. We did not exceed further than Eonar.

Raid Role
Gnome Ranged Support Class Warlock, Mana user, Keeper of all things Shadow Council, Keep up to date on WoW forum groups, Fatboss videos experience to keep information fresh as possible. I judge my performance on my readiness, my damage and the simple fact that I'm usually the last to die in a raid, I'm better than a Hunter after all. Additionally, as an alchemist, I make my own pots, Cauldrons, pre-purchase repair hammers for in-raid functions, farm runes, prepare statistic appropriate food stuffs and occaisionally sell dwarfs some drugs that will shrink their population making Gnomes the dominant super race.

Your Spec
2h Staff Deadwind Harvester, Trait level 76 on progress to 77, unlocked all Crucible manifestations, weapon level: 968, I'm a DoTs Warlock; anything that overpowers Jimmble is a plus. Stats: Mastery/Haste/Crit, Chocolate chip Cookies. Tend to vary Talents depending on the circumstances so always keep those talent changing books on person during raids. If anything is odd, blame my overseas upbringing.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Destruction off-spec comfortable. Character Sefanina alternaive is not in guild but would need to complete ATBT normal before going for heroic first.

Communication
You all KNOW I have a microphone. I get told off often on discord for Sabaton/Nightwish/A Day to Remember and Five Fingered Death Punch tracks being a little climatic.

Combat Logs
All logs have expired. its now 4am. my wife only has so much patience.

Your UI
Screenshot? Is that some fancy new spell? I haven't updated my Curse spells to accomodate ultra-reality mind breaking gravity inducing effects as yet.

Guild History
No one here has nigh on 11 years to list all the official guilds. Lets just say A LOT. And this does not cover Horde Guilds.

Raid availability
Usually Every Wed. Occaisionally most Mondays, unless I have gout or kidney failure again or a work related meeting which tends to be long, stupid and often about some godawful new law to revamp H&S in a Quarry; with the exception of Boxing Day and whatever else may go on hence forth considering my full time family obligations and work roles. I'm not a young Gnome anymore!

References
Jimmble, Fahranya, Coo, Pess and a few others from TBC whom I've forgotten its been so long and most likely they left.
About you
I hunt down and eat gnomes. I've fathered six female mages and four male warriors. my wife could contend with Jaina Proudmoore, who probably knows more lore and hell hath no fury like my wife who cant open a bottle of red wine after a lawyers convention.

Miscellaneous
PvP with Bellondis and aid Sigam in getting more mounts (and quietly envying her dino pet).

Oghamgoths
Hatchling

Re: Raiding Group 2 Application (its 3am)

Post by Oghamgoths » 18 Dec 2017, 05:17

ugh, that was as long as re-applying to a job centre for CV overview aquisition. and I cant spell. Bugger. going to bed. dont tell my missus on discord i was up til 0415 typing this.

Bellondis
Dark Raven
Character name: Bellondis

Post by Bellondis » 18 Dec 2017, 07:32

Master is going to join us the master wishes is an order for the MIGHTY PALADIN :D

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 18 Dec 2017, 08:45

Thanks for your application. THe deliberation won't be long in this case, I think.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 18 Dec 2017, 13:08

Accepted for trial.

Oghamgoths
Hatchling

Post by Oghamgoths » 24 Dec 2017, 15:23

Bellondis, we should try to finish that achi for you with Deathwing. I'm sure Sigam is up for free mounts ^.^.
Also, I should really respond to these tihngs quicker. #emailfail. :D

Thanks for the votes of confidence.