A safe place for closed application.
Gombado
(Rombado)
Hatchling
Character name: Rombado

[RG1] Mage application

Post by Gombado » 02 Sep 2017, 14:49

Who is your character?
[Your character name, class, specs, Armory link, and WoWProgress link. Try to log out in main-spec gear]
Rombado , a dead-sexy gnome mage (with pointy hat and everything)
Armory -wowprogress

Who are you?

I'm Jesse , 28 and from the Netherlands

To which Raid Group are you Applying?

RG1

Experience

I've played wow since mid 2004.. I didn't raid AQ40 and vanilla nax or that blood elf place in tbc. and the roll thing in pandaria while they were new content. The rest I did in varying guilds, most of it on the hardest difficulty at the time.

Raid Role

I stay up to date on theorycraft and stock up on consumables (I'm currently using the hungry magister because i'm just shy of the 33.4% critcap for frost ) If I were to get that crit % on my own I'd need to find a good fisher for the +int feasts. During the fight I throw stuff at the boss and hope it melts/freezes//burns or blasts their face off! If that doesn't work I blink away and hide in the corner all invisible like till they go away.

Your Spec

Ehh this is a bit of a long story that I'd love to talk about on voice if given the chance , I have some logs and rankings here (there's more information on the 7.2.5 ranks) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... co/rombado . I hope you won't take this short answer as a lack of passion for the class or the rotation as I think perfecting your rotation is one of the most fun things of raiding!

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[How comfortable are you switching to your off-spec for a fight/raid if needed?
I have no issue with this what-so-ever , I'm secretly hoping arcane will go into a sort of healing spec at some point (Like chromie!). I've been trying to gear my sexy 110 gnome priest but haven't really put the time needed into it.

Communication

I do and I have no issues reading the tactics here. Even though I'm used to watching fatboss guides etc.

Combat Logs

Ah I should've known this question was coming haha, here you go again;
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... co/rombado

Your UI

I'll add this link here, I made the video for other purposes but it should work to showcase the general idea of my ui (it's changed a bit but not that much). Feel free to skip the whole discussing part of the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C75R1kdT_bc

Guild History

I've seen TRC around (I think I might've even been in trc in vanilla when I RP'ed more) for ages, which is a big plus to me! As I'm looking for a stable friendly enviroment where enjoying the game is the most important thing, but where I'm still challenged and able to do the hardest content in the game, I think that on these criteria TRC is a perfect fit for me!

As for the guild history, as I'm sure you understand it's quite a long list now. It's definetly not as long as it could've been as I consider myself a loyal guildmember,.. you'll never be rid of me! (evil laughter)
That is, in my previous guild a few of the officers disliked me over trivial things (like the ocassional bout of fun), when they removed me from the raid on the probable night of the kill after I spent 5+ weeks progressing on the fight (they did that before, but I gave them a second chance then) I decided it was time to leave and find a place where my effort wasn't disregarded.. I don't need a weekly parade or anything mind you, but a mutual appreciation for the goals we try to achieve together is only natural I think.

Raid availability

I should have no problem making raid times

References

I don't think I know anyone in the guild at this time, drats !

About you

As I said my name is Jesse and outside of wow and pc gaming in general (I kick butt at rocket league!) I play golf (which gets a terrible rap i'd say, it's quite a fun sport - honestly!) Ehh I started my first job (in IT) about 5 weeks ago (which is going swell!) and um.. well feel free to ask about things you want to know.

Miscellaneous

I quite enjoy making/adjusting fight specific weak auras, I hope people will see how handy they are and use them!

Gombado
(Rombado)
Hatchling

Re: [RG1] Mage application

Post by Gombado » 02 Sep 2017, 14:51

Oh drats it didn't log me in after I registered, oops!
I like milk and cookies.

Brelyna
raid leader
Character name: Brelyna
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Brelyna » 02 Sep 2017, 14:53

Hey!

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.

Gombado
(Rombado)
Hatchling

Post by Gombado » 02 Sep 2017, 14:56

Brelyna wrote:Hey!

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.
Hey there brely, nice to meet you!

There's no rush - take your time! Do forgive me for rushing some of the questions - I'll gladly elaborate through voice chat if theres anything you'd like to know!

P.S. I love these avatar gifs
I like milk and cookies.

Liliân
Raven
raid recruitment
Character name: Liliân
Specialization: raid recruitment

Post by Liliân » 02 Sep 2017, 15:25

I like this Mageling, already. :)

Liliân
Raven
raid recruitment

Post by Liliân » 02 Sep 2017, 15:44

Could u write me your Battletag I would just have a question =)

Liliân
Raven
raid recruitment

Post by Liliân » 02 Sep 2017, 16:52

Accepted as Trial for RG1. Welcome :)

Gombado
(Rombado)
Hatchling

Post by Gombado » 02 Sep 2017, 17:05

Woohoo, thanks everyone.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!
I like milk and cookies.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 02 Sep 2017, 17:37

Yay, new gnome!