https://worldofwarcraft.com/es-es/chara ... ood/zykdos

Who are you?
Josep, 24. From Barcelona, Spain.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG1

Experience
Nighthold M 9/10
Emerald Nightmare 4/7
Also, mythic experience from WoD and before.

Raid Role
Dps with some utility.
Preparation for raid consist of watching youtube and fatboss videos regarding the tactics.
I also look at logs from ather warlocks to know which gear to use, talents, abilities, etc.
I use simcraft to simulate which gear i should use.
I learn from reading guides about new bosses and their strategies. I usually have in my second monitor some guide open while raiding the keep tips and advises open for each boss.

Your Spec
Destruction Warlock 927 ilvl, 58 traits.
Havoc is one of the main key spells in the destro warlock rotation. It has to be used at the right time in order to maximizee the dps. Apart from that, the usual dps rotation is not very complicated; keep Immolate always up on the target, use conflagrate before casting Chaos Bolt, use Demonfire when possible (specially if boss and adds are stacked) and use Incinerate as a filler. Other important points to take into acount, is using the Grimoire: Imp to burst combined with Soul Harvest and Doomgard (or Infernal if it hasnt been used before). Management of Dimensional Rifts is important to maxime dps since i usually use the Legendary Shoulders that increase the dmg done after using one charge. Keeping Eradication up as much as possible is also a priority when spected into that talent.
Since I have 4 pieces of T20 the main stat (apart from intellect, of course) I need is mastery combined with some haste (about 25%).
I can say i know almost everything there is to know about destro warlock because is the aspect that I have played by far the most. I know all the ins and outs of it and how to handdle every situation appropietly.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I can play affliction as well. I have 52 traits with it and have raided in affliction aspect before.
I currently dont have any alts suited for mythic raiding.

Communication
I do have a michrophone and using it is not problem at all, but i also think that keeping comunication clear while encounters are happening is key to perform well as a group.
I dont have any problem using forums to discuss tactics or any point that has to be discussed.
My battle tag is Pullanc#2859

Combat Logs
https://worldofwarcraft.com/es-es/chara ... ood/zykdos

Your UI
Im currently setting up my new UI, i just got a new PC and im making sure everything works fine and choosing which addons I want to keep and which ones i should remove.
The Ui i will most like get is something similar to the following one:
https://wago.io/Vk0Z3UPOz

Guild History
I do not like changing gilds and for that reason i tend to be in a guild for very long periods of times. Currently im looking for a change because my current had some roster issues and does not have enough raiders to move into mythic progresion. And thats the main reason i want to me to TRC, i have heard good things from it and i think it will fullfill my raiding and progress expecations.

Raid availability
I currently dont have any diifculties meeting the stated raid squedule.

References
[How did you hear about us? And do you know someone from the game who can vouch for you as player/person?]

About you
Currently working full time after i have finished my studies and my masters degree. I also play LOL from time to time and some Magic the Gathering.

Herecles
Raven
Character name: Herecles

Re: RG1 Destro Lock

Post by Herecles » 17 Jul 2017, 09:24

Hey Mate!

Thank you for you application!

Let us have a look over it and discuss it and we will get back to you soon!

Cheers

Laro
(Laromendis)
Raven
Character name: Laromendis

Post by Laro » 18 Jul 2017, 16:36

Hey, We'd like to offer you a trial with us. Go ahead and poke an officer in game for an invite :).

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 22 Sep 2017, 17:27

Forum cleanup Panda activated.
<Trial failed due to unreliability, some time ago...>
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai