Frost mage application

A safe place for closed application.
laiandra

Frost mage application

Post by laiandra » 05 Jul 2017, 19:48

Good evening,

After a nice conversation with your recruiter I headed here and started my application :).

I used to play resto druid back on nagrand but sadly due to member issues my guild disband. I was fed up with healing and picked up frost mage just picked out randomly.

As I lvled and later on started to do my 1st dungeons/raids I really fell in love with the class and spec as such I put my heart into learning everything there is about my class. As of today I can say that I have mastered frost mage.

As I started my chearch for a guild to delve into mythic with I arrived here on defias brotherhood. Sadly the guild I joined didn't trail me properly ( putting me on hold) most raids. Hopefully with you guys i finaly find the guild where I'll feel at home and have fun raiding with :).

My dps is decent, here's a link to my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... d/laiandra ( sorry, don't have to many logs.....)

My ilvl currently is 907 equipped, 915 unequipped.

My professions are alchemy and herbalism ( both maxed)

I'm horde currently but ready to faction change :)

I'll await your reply and thanks in advance! :D

laindra

Re: Frost mage application

Post by laindra » 05 Jul 2017, 22:23

since my apllication was kinda sad....
I refined it a bit :)
hope you like it!

My main:

My charachter name is Laiandra, class mage, spec frost.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... d/laiandra
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... d/laiandra

About myself:
My name is Thomas, comming from Belgium, 22 years old, still a student in accounting and finance.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I’m aiming tob e an asset to whichever raid group you’ll put me in. My schedule is free next to bday celebrations and the sort….

Experience

Vanilla :
Didn’t play in vanilla

TBC :
In TBC I started to learn world of warcraft. I lvled a hunter to 70 and mainly pvp’d I didn’t do any pve at the time.

Lich King :
Ah, my favo expansion. Lich King was for me the golden age. I still played hunter and raided alot. At the beginning I wasn’t aware of ratations and boss timers, etc…. So during this expansion I learned quite alot. Every class has a different playstyle, you don’t just spam abilities of cd, what are primary and secondary stats and much more.
Ultimately at the end of the expasnion I even achieved my greatest goal and slew the lich king in cold blood ;).
Cataclysm :
In cataclysm i stopped playing dps and rerolled to holy priest. I raided through bwl, tof, bot and firelands. With the realease of ds I took a small break to come back later and clear it up untill blackhorn :)

Pandaria :
Started off like every other expansion and raided alot. But quickly got tired off the game especially after our small guild which I leaded myself disbanded. So pvp’d a bit and spent alot off my days chatting with the panda’s on the wall. I came back with the release off siege and cleared it on myth up untill the paragons.

Draenor :

Rerolled into resto druid and joined a guild where a bunch of old guildmates of mine were in. Cleared highmaul with them but was discontent with the leadership. We clashed alo tand after a while I said frog i tand joined a small but really good guild called cheeky geese. We raided on a daily basis but didn’t have the members to push for heroic. SO after a while we moved on and joined Emerlad Eternity with whom I cleared helfire citadel on hc and first 3 bosses on myth.
Legion :

Started off as a resto druid in EE ( emerald eternity) we had the roster to push into mythic and did a really good job at that almost fully clearing EN mythic. But our golden age didn’t last long, we had some raiders quitting due to real life issues or work. We never recovered from that….
So after NH it was time to move on.Fed up^with healing I swapped to mage I soon fell in love with frost mage and decided to main it. I journied to defiases brotherhood but allas found little to no glory. SO I hope with you guys I can finally shine and raid untill my heart’s content :)

Raid Role

As a frost mage my role is obiously dps. We can output heavy burst damage especially with the ring ( shard) gives us a nice 30% extra haste buff every 5 mins.
Our forte is our strong burst dps and strong dps in general. Plus we do have alot of utility with blink and can soak/remove unwanted debuffs with ice block.
Our downside is that we can’t really dps while moving. What I mean is leat’s say during avatar you need the move fort he green things that appear underneath you. If you have sufficient fingers of frost procs or a brain freeze no problem. If you have none however the you have a 3-5s dps loss unless you have a chrono shard or whispers in the dark proc :)

Your Spec

Frost mage is around you’re shatter debuf which let’s you crit ice lance or GS ( glacial spike) for loads of damage. You want to stack crit untill you reach the shatter cap which is at 33% you’re follow up stat should be haste as haste increases your spell casting speed and reduces your cooldwons. So it’s of utmost imprtance to have these two at decent percentage.

I haven’t bothered to try arcane or fire cause I don’t have the leggo’s for them.

Communication

I have a microfoon so you can all enjoy my soothing voice and have ts, skype and discord installed.
run with elvui, pawn, bigwings and weak auras

Raid availability

will be available for all raids. (except when there are bday's,...)

I hope with this i convinced you off my ability to play my class.
I’ll exciditly await your reply :)

Riarn
Ancient
Character name: Riarn

Post by Riarn » 06 Jul 2017, 15:09

Thank you for your application, please be patient while we take a moment to look through it and we'll try and get back to you as soon as possible :D

lilliara

Post by lilliara » 09 Jul 2017, 09:58

hello,

I faction changed and my new char's name is lilliara :)

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 16 Jul 2017, 20:38

RG2 would love to offer you a trial!