RG2 Application

A safe place for closed application.
Khorozone
Hatchling
Character name: Khorozone

RG2 Application

Post by Khorozone » 07 Jun 2017, 20:32

Who is your character?
Terenthia, Hunter, Main MM and a light dable into BM, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /terenthia, https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... /Terenthia

Who are you?
Joshua Barclay , 21, Bury St.Edmunds England

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I am appling for RG2 as i work pretty much everyday untill 8pm most nights, Id like too start of Raiding heroic before hitting mythic.

Experience
Unfortunatly i don't have much Raiding Experiance to date but have always wanted too just never thought i would be good enough too do raiding past lfr, But i am really looking fowered too getting into a raid group too start doing some of the best content the game offers and too do it with great people.

Raid Role
I would be a ranged dps in the raid group i make my own food, flasks and potions, i make sure too bring a lot of runes too dungeons and raids.

Your Spec
My main specs artifact level to date is 47 80% too rank 48, I start my rotation off as using the artifact ability Windburst then quickly following with Trueshot the get my dps starting off high and getting crits for my dps too slowly level out till i am able too use either my Artifact weapons ability of trueshot again as i ab fortunat too have the legendary boots too reduce the Trueshot's down time and too use Piercing shot as soon as it comes off cool-down. My stat priority is Crit,Mastery,Haste,Vers the main reason i stack crit as much as i can is because some of my abilities come off cooldown quicker if i manage too get a crit on a target or allows me too use the ability again.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
When it comes too switching too another spec too better suit the guild im up for as long as there is someone too guide me on what the best rotation is for that spec as currently im unaware what is as i normally stick too one spec.
I have many ults but i dont think any of the are viable too join the raid group as there item level isn't up too what is needed.

Communication
Yes i have a headset and i am comfortable speaking in voice calls for the raid groups too talk about current boss tactics. I am also happy too look at this site for forum updates too thing such as raid group information and other knowledge. My Battle Tag is Khorozone#2921

Combat Logs
Currently i have no logs as i have never needed too do this as i was always doing Mythic+'s in group finders but here is the page too my empty log. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23187612

Your UI
http://imgur.com/V4hDOka This is my Doing an Lfr Gul'Dan kill.

Guild History
I have only really been in guilds that was either my own for just bank storage usage or in a mates guild just because we thought it was cool at the time, but i am now currently within in The Raven Council as a social member.

Raid availability
I should be able too make all of the raid days but i do finish work at 8pm every night apart from sunday's which is at 5pm.

References
I am already a current member in the guild but just as a social member. And unfortunatly i dont have a person who can speak on my behalf as this will be my first time raiding out side of Lfr.

About you
Im just a normal guy looking for some great people too do some raiding with in the game i love the most. I'm very easy to get along with and once i get comfortable with people you will have a job too shut me up :).

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: RG2 Application

Post by Cecîl » 12 Jun 2017, 09:04

<Accepted for trial>

Cecîl
(Cellyca)