[Social] Tai - Shammy

A safe place for closed application.
Tai
Raven
Character name:

[Social] Tai - Shammy

Post by Tai » 08 Sep 2014, 13:54

Firstly I'd like you to know that I will add some more things with the social application form. I am back to WoW after the end of Dragon Soul. I was in the guild called Deathsworn Verdict (25men HC). I have decided to stop because I did not have enough money MOP and also after we started killing Deathwing every week on Heroics there was like nothing to do besides raiding. Things are better now. MOP seems more fun and there seems to be lots of things to do. I also enrolled to college, passed all my exams in my first year and now I have a scolarship.

Reason for joining?
The main reason would be that I still want to raid. I would like to raid in WOD. But meanwhile I can just be social here and have fun playin WoW. I have picked your guild because know that this guild has history and I think it is a guild that stands out among the others.

Who is your character ?
My character Tai is 34 lvl shammy. I am leveling him till 60 and then I will use WOD boost to get him to 90 with professions leveled to 600. But you couldnt raid with Tai in the past you might ask? Yes that is correct. I have raided with a character called Menethra. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... hra/simple .
I had fun raiding with priest but I think that I do now want to press the same buttons for another 2 years. It is bassicaly the same rotation or even worse since there are more buttons.

But why shammy you might ask?
Well I have a shammy lvl 74 atm, because I was leveling her in the past. I created a new one because I want a pandaren. I think that they are cute and their totems look awesome.

Who are you ?
Who am I? My name is Rok, I am 23 and I come from Slovenia. I have started playing on this realm just when Firelands came out.

Activity
Raiding, making gold with professions, leveling alts, raiding with alts, helping people and making new friendship are the things I like to do in WoW. Here are another two of my alts. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ike/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... bba/simple

Guild history
My first guild was Regnum Carantanum. I was very happy with them but when we started raiding there was a lot of arguing with another members about their raiding duties. I did not like that very much. People's skill lvl wasnt high enough even for normals. And people werent showing online at raid times. So we had to wait for a players before every raid. When DS came out I was invited to raid with another guild because one of their members was away for a few weeks because of personal reasons. We have killled deathwing on normal in our first week and they asked me to join. Then we stopped raiding because people werent able to raid and also one member left WoW because he said, that it was too easy to down Deathwing in 1 week and that WoW is boring and they bring nothing new to the table. I was waiting for a few months for a guild to reorganize but that did not happen, guild died. I have decided to join another guild on this realm. Guild was called Deathworn Verdict. I was very happy with DV but after DS I have decided not to play MOP because money problems. I also did not expect MOP to be awesome. I was wrong about that haha. I have enrolled in college and got a scolarship. Now everything is great and I cant wait for a new expansion. I was hoping that I can raid with you guys in WOD. I hope that you can give me a chance after we ding 100.

References
I have seen your guild members on the server many times. I checked wowprogress and you guys seem to be the only guild that stands out for me.

About you?
I hope that you guys will like me. I normaly play as much as I can. If you guys ever need any help you can be free to ask me. I also like to spend much time to improve my dps and rotation on my all characters.

Gnomes
One of my favorite players is a gnome. His name is Coprnik and he is still in Regnum Carantanum. He is a veteran at this game. He thought me a lot and we had lots fun.

-----------
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you want to chat with me add me Menethra#2241.
Also If you guys really need other class than Elemental Shammy, I can stay on Priest or play Frost DK.

Have fun guys.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Tai - Shammy

Post by Jimmble » 09 Sep 2014, 10:03

Your application has been accepted. Please /w an officer for an invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Tai - Shammy

Post by Jimmble » 10 Sep 2014, 13:11

<recruited>