A safe place for closed application.
Dai-Vader
(Percivale)
Hatchling
Character name: Percivale

[Social] Percivale, Level 120, Warrior

Post by Dai-Vader » 10 Jan 2019, 20:52

Who is your character?

Percivale is a noble knight who strides for justice usually by any means necessary, (Murder is over the line)
Grew up with his friend Lancellot (who is an alt of mine who joined The Holy Lightbringers) And seeks such renown with a new group of friends.

Who are you?

My name is Dai, i'm from Wales in the UK and i'm 24 years old and i've been playing since the end of Wrath of the lich king beginning of Cataclysm if i recall with many breaks in between for university school etc.

Activity

I've never been much of a raider but i'm eager to start again especially with the new raid tier. I like running old raids for xmog and mounts etc and enjoy pvp from time to time, especially world pvp.

Guild history
Recently Percivale was part of The Ninth Company and my other character is part of The Holy Lightbringers. Both of which were social RP guilds.

References

Teebo the gnome tapped me on the... Shin and mentioned it to me after i asked about for a guild that would fit my needs. He mentioned that theres an aspect of raiding also in the guild and i'd really like to try out sometime but the social aspect is also key for me... He also mentioned something about chickens...

About you
Ive really enjoyed the game over the passed year surprisingly where i came back for legion. Although having everyone and their aunt running about with the Ashbringer kind of tilted me. I would just like to be part of a community to help me along the way of raiding and meet new friends.

Gnomes
Gnomes are friends, not food!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Percivale, Level 120, Warrior

Post by Jimmble » 10 Jan 2019, 20:54

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 12 Jan 2019, 14:30

Your application has been approved. Please poke an officer ingame for a guild invite.

Dai-Vader
(Percivale)
Hatchling
Character name: Percivale

Post by Dai-Vader » 13 Jan 2019, 17:08

Much Appreciated thanks.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 13 Jan 2019, 18:14