[Social] Xiéxié, 110 Monk

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
r0xp0x
(Xiéxié)
Hatchling
Character name: Xiéxié

[Social] Xiéxié, 110 Monk

Post by r0xp0x » 08 Jan 2019, 22:33

Who is your character?
Xiéxié, Pandaren Mistweaver Monk.

Who are you?

I'm Timothy, soon-to-be 28 years old from Stockholm, Sweden.

Activity
Depends from day to day; either just staying in one place queueing for LFD-groups, or running around questing, mount/pet/achievement-hunting. I'm tempted to try out Mythics and possibly raiding later on, but that's when I know I'm with the same group all the time.

Guild history
I joined a guild that spaminvited people called Leveling, because I had just created the character and wanted the guild perks while leveling (fitting name, eh?).

References
I saw Forklash announcing that The Raven Council was recruiting, I messaged him to see what I had to do, and now I'm here filling out this form. Don't know anyone in the guild apart from the few back-and-forth messaging with Forklash. <:

About you
I'm just a generally social and positive/happy guy who've gotten really tired of the most non-social people in WoW. I'm not THAT experienced with WoW. I've been playing since Vanilla, but that was with a crappy computer, so I couldn't do anything really. After that I've played for a month tops every other year, and during the summer, when BfA was released, another game I also played had problems with it's update, so I thought "Why not give WoW another try?" (A guy in my guild in the other game was part of the reasaon for me going for it as well). I got a month subscription, and have been playing ever since on different chars!
Outside of WoW I got my Bachelor's degree in Swedish Sign language and Interpreting from Stockholm University in June 2018, and I'm now studying to become a speech-to-text interpreter!
Other than that, I just play games, hang out with my boyfriend, socialize with friends and that typical stuff. And I LOVE cats!

Gnomes
If I could, I'd play a gnome all the time... But I thought a Pandaren would fit more with being a Monk. I do miss playing my Gnome Frost Mage though...

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Xiéxié, 110 Monk

Post by Jimmble » 08 Jan 2019, 22:48

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 10 Jan 2019, 16:42

Your application has been approved. Please poke an officer ingame for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 11 Jan 2019, 21:50

<recruited>