[RAIDER] RG2

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
Elinne
Hatchling
Character name: Elinne

[RAIDER] RG2

Post by Elinne » 02 Sep 2018, 00:50

Who is your character?
- Elinne, Druid, Feral/Guardian - later on resto
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ldt/Elinne

Who are you?
Christopher, 32, Poland

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG 2

Experience
I had a long break after cata and back to wow at the end of Legion. I was raiding during Wrath (normal) and with LFR in Cata (normal).

Raid Role
as DPS I use a DPS tool (detail) to judge if my DPS is on par with rest of the team. Before raid I pick up food with a buff I currently need for my spec and few flasks/potions. If there is something I can't learn in-game I usually use sources like youtube to learn more thing about my class/spec.

Your Spec
My main spec in BFA is feral. Currently neck level 13. In regards to rotation I'm focusing on putting all bleeds effects on the target (rip / rake / trash) -> then shred/swipe to combo 5 and then ferocious bite when i need addition energy I use Tiger's Fury. In a burst phase I use berserk when i have close to max energy and pop up my pots to maximize damage. My talents are focused on this type of rotation. My stats priority: Agi -> Crit -> Haste -> everything else balanced.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Elinne is currently my only character. My offspec is a guardian, planing to gather gear for resto as well.

Communication
yes

Your UI
My only addon is Detail, I feel comfortable to use a classic UI.

Guild History
NA

Raid availability
yes

References
The guild name picked my interest while browsing Guild Finder. I don't know many people in game.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [RAIDER] RG2

Post by Fahranya » 02 Sep 2018, 09:13

Thank you for your applicaton. Please give us some time to deliberate.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [RAIDER] RG2

Post by Fahranya » 02 Sep 2018, 21:12

Accepted for trial.